Top Country in SHC

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Here is a more complete and accurate list of the Top Country in SHC

Top Country in SHC

From this list we get:

1. USA                   4,360
2. Poland                1,970
3. Lithuania             1,640
4. Germany             1,300
5. Pakistan              1,080

USA:                 4380

HolyLord                  160
FireDragon                150
Standard                  150
FUBAR                     120
LENNOXX                  110
Killa                         140
WarriorWithin            140
XXoDDuSS                140
Peabody                   150
Satdive                    150
Hunter                     150
Dracula                    140
Dingo                       140
Warlord (X2X)            100
FrozenSlayer             140
The Wrath                140
Dice                        100
PimpJuice                 100
GeneralRobert            90
Sonic                       90
Hampton                   90
Fanatic                     110
Sanitarium                110
SpecialOps                100
MajorDick                  80
RedSword                  80
HotSauce                  100
Viper                        120
Razi                        120
DarkKnight                70
Erec                        130
TrueLink                   80
BigDawg                   100
BlackJoker                90
PimpDoane                70
Dexter (G$F)             90
DevilsSpawn             90
Merlin                     100
Baz                          70
WeedKiller                 70

Lithuania:            1640
LTU Lietuvis     130
LTU Unframed   120
LTU Lucifer       100
LTU J@kubas     120
LTU Vytas         130
Elite Apokalips    110
Elite NIGHTLIFE   100
Sapnux              90
Snaiperis            100
Unstoppable       90
Trojanas            100
Min2Kas            130
LTU Oktavian     100 ​
LTU Xaw           120
LTU HunterSamo 100

Germany:                    ​1300
D-F Ninya            140​
F.U. Blacky          140​
DHK King Leba    110​
X-CON Strong    150
X2X Assassina    130
NDR VampSlayer  130
X-CON Rave      120
Lordensay         90
Falke                90
DHK Ninja         100
NDR Dalton        100

Poland:                  1970
X2X Masosz        150​
DHK Arma            150​
X-CON Lider21     130​
X-CON Ares         130​
DHK Tiger            100
DHK Cloud            100
DHK Likiwink          120
DHK MatiKing         120
X-CON Maly          130​
X-CON Zbitchu       80​
X-CON Immortal      120
[D-F] Geralt           140​
M-W Inostracevia    80​
WAW Shaft            120​
MoC Attyla             130​
X-CON Vika            100
X-CON Among        100​

 Turkey:                      360 ​
X-WAR  Lord Mert  130​
X-WAR Dream LL   130​
X-WAR Mehmet     100 ​

​​Ukraine:               480
*KoRT* Zest     130​
~TKC~ Feanor    120​
*M-T* KEKS     130​
AL Ahilles          100​

Pakistan:                  1080
WAW Savo             120
WAW Riva             120
WAW Victor          110
WAW Aragorn       100
KoRT Fahad          80
WAW FL                120
WAW Ferocious     100
FU Lancelot          130
W@W~Fallen        100
((X2X))RIP             90
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Top Country in SHC

{{DHK}}WarLord
I think you should get average of each country then you can see which position each country is : )

Also Defs~ is from Latvia : )

Re: Top Country in SHC

~Vika~
Honestly, it should be "Here is a more complete and accurate USA part of my egocentric list of the Top Country in SHC" .
I dont comment other countries or scores, it doesnt make sense for me here Mr "I-know-and-can-everything-better".

Btw. Strong speaks maybe few words in german.

Re: Top Country in SHC

Nazir
"WAW Victor          110"
Extremely, completely, utterly, unbelievably, tragically, unsurprisingly and totally... full of shit.
I'm guessing you don't know this player?
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: Top Country in SHC

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
i got many people opinions about victor and they voted for average ~110

and even if hes 10 points more or less, it wouldnt change the Pakistan country rating on this list
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Top Country in SHC

Ninya
so is he 110 with or without cheats?

Re: Top Country in SHC

Nazir
I'm saying the number/points shouldn't even be considered. He is the biggest liar, cheater and aka maker in shc history. It's bad enough taking into consideration that he plays this game, he is an embarrassment.
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: Top Country in SHC

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
yeah he's pretty shameful, maybe i should remove him from the list
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Top Country in SHC

-Rivaz-
There you mentioned each and every player who was from USA. And You gave people like maly and geralt a score of 140 which and you gave me and savo a score of 130 and 120 respectively, which is questionable, savo was much much better than geralt and maly you may ask any known player who played with him and you didnt name every player from Poland and Pakistan...
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: Top Country in SHC

MAX GALINGUMAS
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Top Country in SHC

[>D-F<]~Dingo
yes, but what everybody seems to forget is that SHC had more americans who were experts in GSA than any other country. but americans don't generally play a game that's over 10 years old, so that's why there are fewer americans in GR...

Re: Top Country in SHC

{{DHK}}HolyLord
i copied most of it from holyking's website, not feanor's.  i only made it to show how many USA EXPERTS actually played, and which were ignored by the other lists
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Top Country in SHC

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Holland hl?
I dont wanna count theirs points,but for sure it will be one of the first 5 i believe....

Re: Top Country in SHC

Ninya
erec is american...wat? he was born in pakistan and lives in canada

Re: Top Country in SHC

MAX GALINGUMAS
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Top Country in SHC

Ninya
*south korean people

Re: Top Country in SHC

[>D-F<]~Dingo
what's your point? we're just saying the simple truth that there were more american experts than experts from any other country, if it makes you feel better to argue that your country has a respectable amount of experts in consideration to the size of your country then sure, say whatever makes you feel better, but the fact remains the same.

Re: Top Country in SHC

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
Where is Brazil ? Btw, the math of this list is totally wrong. USA is just the most powerfull because have more players. You guys should get the total number of points and divide it by the number of players.

USA: 110 (109.5)
Points: 4320
Members: 40

Points\Members = 4380/40 = 109.5 or 110

Poland: 119 (118.46)
Points: 1540
Members: 13

Germany: 125 (124.44)
Points: 1120
Members: 9

Lithuania: 111
Points: 1110
Members: 10

Pakistan: 109
Points: 1090
Members: 10

Turkey: 120
Points: 360
Members: 3

Ukraine: 120
Points: 480
Members: 4

Re: Top Country in SHC

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
By this, we get this Rank:

1. Germany - 125
2. Ukraine - 120
3. Turkey - 120
4. Poland - 119
5. Lithuania - 111
6. USA - 110
7. Pakistan - 109

Ukraine deserves to be the 2sc because he haves 1 more player.

Re: Top Country in SHC

Ninya
this is still very onesided, i can also name many more german players, like lordensay, falke, lord storm and so on
12345