Top 10?

Re: Top 10?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
tha fuck?

Re: Top 10?

MAX GALINGUMAS
Haha such and old topic. I even read those posts. Old good times when everyone wanted to prove himself being one of the best  around here, but now only  fahad has energy for this.

Funny:

Dingo
Nov 17, 2010; 1:07am
Re: Top 10?
Dingo
57 posts

He's Canadian actually. But go ahead and compare your level of education to ours because you go to a Lithuanian university that would be considered 3rd rate in the united states.

Re: Top 10?

Fahad
its funny how badly i have hurted you,do u cry at nights?do u have day dream about me?did losing conversations to me made u depressed?its funny how in every post u have to mention my name,i would like to nominate Unframed for being "the gayest".
When i looked at this topic,all i saw was u getting ur ass fucked over by erec.oh my sweet darling,havent ur parents taught u not to fight with the big meany bad boys?well u can see why they said it because when u mess with people who can beat the crap out of u everytime,all u can do is talk about them,its like a disease,u cant get me out of ur head even if u want me to.
btw i still can not find out what this Means "I am tired of being nice to u and ur noob culture",dear boy since u said this,plz tell me how can a culture be noob?how can u use a gaming term "noob" for some culture,plz explain it.
oh and since u r mr wise guy,so i want to give u an advice,stop making urself look like a dork.stop giving us advices that my 7year old cousin tells to my aunt and auncle,u think u know how to improve another society,a society whom u know only by electronic media.u think as if there is chaos everywhere in our country.lemme tell u something,media only tells half the truth,just like history remembers half the truth,history remembers the battles but forgets the brave warriors,it reminds us the celebrations but does not reminds us about the dark ages,history only tells us a fraction of the truth.
same is the case with media nowadays,it portrays us as terrorists but before u start calling us terrorists,ask us about the hardships we overcame like how many sacrifices we made to be independent from british rule,if u want to mock us then first remember that we gave homes to 4 million people who migrated from afghanistan as an act of soviet aggression in afghanistan in 1979.
if we are to follow the advices u gave(to islamic countries) then we have to adopt ur ways of life but not every country can adopt the same way of life.every country possesses its own resources and it is up to them for what way of life they choose to flourish because when u r living in a society of ur own,u not only make observations and try to come up with solutions but u also see the side effects of ur solution.
now stop being a mr wise guy and go find a job,a girl and leave us in peace.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Top 10?

Nazir
STAHP IT YOU FAGATRON BEFORE I RIP OUT MY EYES!!
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: Top 10?

MAX GALINGUMAS
No, erec was stupid, i had 3-1 vs him by then so i could always reming his how he loses games hard and  he goes angry, so do you. he was also envious because im so handsome he thought i used fake profile picture :)))
Im not going to  discuss with you anything anymore - you are bad participant of a conversation because of your NOOB culture.

Re: Top 10?

Fahad
Well it seems to me that u lost this conversation too,u couldnt reply to my post cuz i had so many points that u could not disagree with so u decided to change topic and bring up the score board,must say that u r obsessed with becoming the best that is why u brought up these scores,btw u r not handsome,u got less features than i do.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Top 10?

MAX GALINGUMAS
I win by not wasting too much of my time for a retard, youre worthless

Re: Top 10?

Fahad
u post on every topic,u r anxious to see my post so u can reply to them.everybody can see who spends more time on forums(ShitHead Unframed)
Get Schwifty.

Re: Top 10?

Fahad
btw i saw picture of erec and i must say this: He is not ugly(Like u said),He just did not take like a thousand pictures,choose the better one and upload it like u did.He took the picture randomly.It is something to be respected,he is proud of who he is unlike you.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Top 10?

MAX GALINGUMAS
I didnt want to answer anymore. But learn to read - nowhere did i claim that erec is ugly.

Re: Top 10?

Fahad
 Nov 16, 2010; 10:18am
Re: Top 10?
MAX POWER
999 posts

haha erec.  the only  thing  you can do is to turn his tm on, like entire fu clan. go make yourself some makeup erec, i saw your photo, youre ugly, so shc is the only place you can be  liked  by somebody, but damn,no, youre also annoying. did you see "annoying orange"?you are similar  but you look like this :D             http://failads.com/most-ugly-looking-vegetable/      :D :D

i would like to correct you,get a pair of spectacles and then fucking be careful abt what u say to me
Get Schwifty.

Re: Top 10?

MAX GALINGUMAS
Yes, im sorry,  you are correct. This was a very old post though i would like you not to stalk me.

Re: Top 10?

Fahad
reading this topic from start to end does not mean that m stalking u.
Get Schwifty.
123