Top 10?

Re: Top 10?

MAX POWER
i won't make an impression of lithuania being  coolest in the world, i was talking about education. and in europe its really high level, americans live in their imagination of being most <.....> in everything. americans ar at least not aware , or they dont  care about fast food they eat.  i actually would  be happy to be there,  i would be one  of decades  who are not fat. also interesting story is about basketball apparance changing, how old school appearance dissapeared.

Ninya, about top players,  there are  probably >20  older topics about top 10, its no  huge loss to you.

Re: Top 10?

Azura
3. Ares - Erec - Ninya - Arm@  lol arma can beat you anytime  you sux :d

Re: Top 10?

Geralt z Rivii

( Smartest Player ) = Liet
( Most Skilled Player )= Lider
( Biggest Insulter ) = dong
( Biggest Fag / Mother fucking assholeshit donkey ) = dong
( Best Offense ) = lider
( Best Defense ) = ares
( Most fierce tactics ) = Liet
( Best with army ) = Lider
( Greatest Economy ) = Immortal
( Biggest Idiot/Cry Baby )= darkhell
( Stronghold Crusader's Biggest Loser ) = bicii
( Nicest / Coolest Guy ) = xcons
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: Top 10?

Noober
Who the fuck gives a care about fucking lasers? No one really cares about that peice of shit.
As for Basketball lol, Lithuania is NOT BETTER THAN CANADA. LOL!!!!!!. Lithuania's best player is probably that ilgauskias faggot who still sucks and avgs 15points LOL.
Steve Nash owns him

Re: Top 10?

MAX POWER
haha. Lithuania . olympic games 1992-bronze 1996-bronze 2000-bronze 2004-4th(fuck) 2008-4th (fuck) . 1937,1939,2003- europe champions,  2010- world championship bronze .as i said you are only  cool on ice .

Re: Top 10?

Dingo
Going into detail about who's country is better is a little stupid, I only say very basic things like Poland sucks because its fun to make little patriotic polish kids angry, and other countries. Leave Canada alone, without Canada America's head would get cold, because Canada is America's hat. And Erec, Saudia Arabia has alot of oil but I don't really ever see them becoming a super power :(. Canada does not have the motivation to build their military and that's a good thing for Canada, its better for Canada to let the US worry about military... But once a country starts building their military, they never stop :(

Re: Top 10?

[X-CON] Ares
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Top 10?

Dingo
you put me and HL for most fierce tactics? Why thank you ares, you think my tactics are fierce? Is it because you only had 19 kills vs me last 1v1? >:D

Re: Top 10?

Szeky
Better list : no f only players :p

1 Dingo
2 Lider
3 Masosz
4 Civonarish
5 Lietuvis
6 Ninya
7 Black Dragon
8 Blacky
9 Tbag
10 Ares

Re: Top 10?

[X-CON] Ares
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Top 10?

Dingo
thanks ares, i am sorry for bragging about beating u, its wrong to brag :( please forgive me

Re: Top 10?

Dingo
thanks ares, i am sorry for bragging about beating u, its wrong to brag :( please forgive me. you are a good player, you make poland proud

Re: Top 10?

[>D-F<]~Azura
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: Top 10?

FALLEN~
I am way better tha Ninya, Lucifer, Luis and Immortal if any doubt have a 1v1.
We((W@W)) Rule.

Re: Top 10?

Dingo
I would like to watch you 1v1 Ninya.

Re: Top 10?

MarLLBOrO
((X2X))IR@N beated u 4 times but u did just 1 time first beat him then go for killing Ninya and immortal

Lolz

Re: Top 10?

((X2X))VIPER
I nominate FALLEN for the Gayest... since his penis was in my butt recently.  I also nominate myself for "The Biggest Loser" because I lost 35lbs since I was active in SHC 2 years ago :)
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: Top 10?

FALLEN~
i want to 1v1 with u Ninya come back for one 1v1 :)
We((W@W)) Rule.

Re: Top 10?

panpan2523
High quality is always together with high price. So, someone may be afraid of that they cannot afford it. Dear friends, never mind it. Now the entire Toms shoes sale is on a huge discount. These cheap ugg bags uk shoes are also made of high quality and nice appearance. Go to the Toms shoes online store and choose your favorite one. And you will be surprised at the high quality and perfect service!
123