Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

Kiss My Ass
whom u think r top 10 best playerS? post ur opinion....

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

Kiss My Ass
They All Suck A$$

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

*Blood-Ruse*Feanor
1. .:HL:.

2. [>D-F<]~Dingo

3. ((X2X))Masosz

4. [X-CON]-Blacky

5. [X-CON]-Lider

6. {{DHK}}HaCKeTT**   idk who he

7. (LT-U)Lietuvis

8. [>D-F<]~T~bag

9. -{T-K}-Teacher(C)

10. .:KoRT:.Delfinka

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

T-Bag
Ofcourse its deleted, everything thats againts you and dhk is always deleted, you dont need to tell us that anymore, we already know why you delete posts and when you delete it. So to not delte this post i ll say best of recent times are:  Dingo, Lietuvis, Holy, me, lider, masosz, civo, tony, sly

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

Lutel
Lol TBag, you should put all D-F members. I would like to hear why do you think that i.e. Sly deserve place in top10?

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

T-bag
I run out of idea, lutel, you deserve be on my list too. I cant remeber evry player

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

Lutel
I do not need that TBag. I didn't ask you why I am not on "your list". I do not care about it.

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

Not more than no one for everyone
1.   ((X2X))Masosz

2.   {{DHK}}HolyLord

3.   [X-CON] Blacky

4.   [>D-F<]~Dingo

5.   {{DHK}}HaCKeTT**

6.   {{DHK}}Garnett

7.   (LT-U)Lietuvis_tikras

8.   [X-CON]-Lider21PL

9.   [>D-F<]~Tbag

10.  Lutel

~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

then show ss HL in which u killed Masosz in 2v1???

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

MAX POWER
what a liar  HL . you dare to  say lietuvis is worse despite you have said to me  lietuvis is better than lider? sometimes sounds you excuse so well , but you lie and lie

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

Apokalips
Lider better than lietuvis=) aisku kad lideris geriou losia nei lietuvis

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

Tbag
holy played vs everyone 1 or 2 games, and he makes his opinion on those games. its his opinion, if you unframed know that liet is better then lider, why do u care what hl says?

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

[X-CON]-Lider21PL
OMG  stop talk abaut me.....  Lietuvis he is me friend and dont need write about it who is better.

Re: Top 10 best Players of Recent times......

SaVoz
Hm...

 "No one wins everytime"