Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

LOL

8.[X-CON]lusenrad
9.(LT-U)NL
10.(X2X)Ninya
11.[X-CON[Apokalips
12.(X2X)Petakuty
13.Feanor
77.(Uba Uba)
2041.(LT-S)Trojanas
And How, human human to human that's how human human to human.

I'm the best in game you know that :F

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

MAX POWER
THis list is bad too

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

[Elite™]TroJanAs~F~
But not terrible
And How, human human to human that's how human human to human.

I'm the best in game you know that :F

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

Lusenrad
Lol's list is a joke xD

Trojana's list is in line with reality but there are old players there :p

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

Szeky
feanor, peta,fallen is old players

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

Ninya
1. ((X2X))Masosz
2. [>D-F<]Dingo
3 [X-CON] Lider
4. {F.U} Blacky
5. Tbag~F~
6. {F.U} Lancelot
7. {F.U.} Erec
8. (LT-U)Unframed
9. [X-CON]Ares
10. ((X2X))Fallen

well i havent played everybody 1v1 so this list isnt perfect
i only put active players on it

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Me

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

Me
1) me
2) u
3) That guy
4) Him
5) Yea tht loser is good
6) u suck
7) Suck me
8) Szeky's mom
9) Szeky's Noob Ass
10) Yea Its true

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

Theorist
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

Szeky
First look Topics title after post !

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

Ninya
well im not too i think the that "new" is meant to be "new list" not "new player"

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

UnFramed
Tell me what makes you think erec is better than me? And ninya and destiny list is pretty accurate i just hate that some bitch like erec who makes aka accounts, uses hovel block, send dingo play for him is thought to be good. Erec is also fun, he has become better than me after losing two times in a raw ( chech best of recent times slave's list) . Probably its because he hate me.  i dont like to argue about top 5 because all better than me. In ninya list i would change erec with ares.   and with a view we should talk about new players i see only two medium experts - tata vlad and feanor

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

Ninya
well unframed i havent played you 1v1 so i cant make it accurate...and i forgot FD

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

Theorist
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Top 10 NEW GOOD PLAYERS

UnFramed
Ninya im sad you dont remember.i have ss,  but again my fucking pc isnt working so i use shitty mobile internet :( i play not so often because rare player want to play vs two clanmates who have theis own tactic and you get random player. I need some clanmate to learn from :)
12