Timeline After 2009?

-Rivaz-
As most of the players here Talk shit over everything so I'd like to add 1 more topic to the tables. Okay people What do you think about the timeline after 2009? I personally would write it as:

Dingo 2009 - Early 2010 Overtaken by Lider
Lider 2010 - Mid 2010 Overtaken by Civonarish/Tbag ( I still believe tbag played from his account Idk why but I do )
Civonarish/Tbag Mid 2010 - December 2010 Overtaken by Geralt
Geralt December 2010 - Early 2011 Overtaken by Savo
Savo Early 2011 - Mid 2011 Went Inactive ( Abrupt Stop )
Erec Mid 2011 - December 2011 Overtaken by Maly
Maly Early 2012 - Mid 2012 Stopped playing or he doenst play much or plays with only his clanmates.

What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: Timeline After 2009?

~>KOD<~»FiréPhøénix«™
hmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Timeline After 2009?

Szeky
sucks
in 2010 lider was the best , he was beaten by some players (geralt, me ) but lider was better than all

Re: Timeline After 2009?

MAX POWER
 Masosz was probably always noob, so were X2X when they had ~20 active members before the end of 2009(its my irony for those who forget him so easily). In 2010 Dingo was the best, and he proved it in  at least three Tournaments fighting vs  Lider in finals.

Re: Timeline After 2009?

Szeky
i cant agree with you xd

Re: Timeline After 2009?

MAX POWER
what else can i claim if i look at the tournaments by Viper, and one more where dingo played for other player :/ Unless those tournaments  weren't representative :D

Re: Timeline After 2009?

{{DHK}}HolyLord
-Rivaz- wrote
Dingo 2009 - Early 2010 Overtaken by Lider
Lider 2010 - Mid 2010 Overtaken by Civonarish/Tbag ( I still believe tbag played from his account Idk why but I do )
Civonarish/Tbag Mid 2010 - December 2010 Overtaken by Geralt
Geralt December 2010 - Early 2011 Overtaken by Savo
Savo Early 2011 - Mid 2011 Went Inactive ( Abrupt Stop )

I was 10-0 with Dingo (also 2 times in 2v1) from 2009 - early 2010.
I was 1-0 with Lider from early 2010 - Mid 2010.   (I also watched Blacky kill Lider 2-0 in this time)
I was 2-0 with Tbag and 2-0 with Civo (total 4-0) from Mid 2010 - Early 2011.
I defeated Savo 2 times in 3v1 in Early 2011 - Mid 2011.

I think you need to edit your list bro lol

Maybe:

2009: HL
2010: HL
Jan 2011 - Jun 2011: HL

June 2011 - October 2012:  (add player here, idk i was inactive)
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Timeline After 2009?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Szeky it's been a long time and I guess you don't remember the past very well. Lider was good but he definitely definitely wasn't the best at any time, and apparently you considered me a good player when you asked me for training way back then.

hmmm, that sounds like bullshit, 10 games is definitely more than we played, and I beat you twice in 2009 with you under the name Dracula.

Re: Timeline After 2009?

{{DHK}}HolyLord

Re: Timeline After 2009?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Bartholo is better than you and I've owned him countless times. Therefor I'm much better than you and I always have been. Good try.

Re: Timeline After 2009?

Moonwalker
There are many lords on the battlefields but only one is holy,he is the one that struggles to cope in every battle against enemy and rise to the fullest.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Timeline After 2009?

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Lst I remember I was better than bar, and bar was better than you   :P
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Timeline After 2009?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
okay so you're better than bar? and bar can't be better than me, i've beaten him many times and he's been forced to quit vs me many times :P

Re: Timeline After 2009?

Fireboy
How can he beat someone who doesn't exist? lol
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: Timeline After 2009?

{{DHK}}HolyLord
ya im better than bar, hes not that good right now
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~