These So called Official sites nowadays

Fahad
bestofcrusaders.tk Made by avenger
As we All know that i beated avenger in 2012 still he talks crap and says i never beat him in 2012.He uses trainer and moat bug,we all know it.He pisses me off and pisses everyone else off.Screw him and his fake ratings
best-shc.tk Made by Nazir and Feanor but raitings mainly by Feanor
Feanor Cheating has been revealed,he cheated and does cheat.He Never was better than me,In august-september 2012 he lost 5times in a row(including His rules)I Beated Maly 2times too in those days and beated avenger with 5kills which many people remembers that i showed them the ss.Now I have Delt all ss.
bestofshc.tk Made by Anonymous Idiot
This guy also putting his buds on top,not official site,its a copy of Avenger site
Now how many times i cheated in a real game?How Many proofs do u guys got?I Still remember these Russians barking at me and blaming me for cheating.
The Real No FFs List of All times Legendary players from 2010-13 is: 1: Salah uh din 2: Keks 3: Arthur 4: ~>KOD<~ Scorpion 5: ~>KOD<~ Black_Pegasus.
These Shc Idiots are really pissing me off by making their stupid sites.I owned everyone harder and better,except frozenwarrior.My Score with him was 2-2 in 2012.Btw i suggest u all go to feanor interresing Page(Lmfao Doesnt even know the spellings)Go to Players info,read about me that shows his hatred towards me and his reason for not putting me over him and his stupid noob buddies.Go to top country players,See Him giving me 80points but i defeated no f players too.I Should at least get 140points.FUCK YOU ALL RUSSIANS.YOUR PLAN IS TO MAKE FAKE SITES AND REMOVE URSELVES FROM THE LISTS AND ADD THE OTHER SITE ADMINISTRATOR ON TOP SO HE CAN PUT U TOP ON HIS SITE.FUCKING RUSSIANS CANT BE TRUSTED AND SO MUCH OBSSESSED WITH POWER AND GOT 0 LIFE.Btw i saw erec playing no ffs better than 97%Percent of players from this list including myself
    P.S I am just expressing my feelings do not write shit below to defend these idiots
Get Schwifty.

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

MAX GALINGUMAS
Me commentsta, i came here :))))))))))))
Be happy fahad, because i will kinda  support your opinion about russians, but nothing else xD
Your Allah finds it difficult to teach your peace because  you are such a nervous person :D Trying to become history of shc so badly, crying about feanor's lists, thats weeeaaak. A player who lost to almost everyone in his first shc playing year (please don't correct me here if im wrong, i claim that without listening to angry people(that will make angry people angry)) and who became pretty good for few months, when he killed many players at no f fs(still used to lose to some though) wants to become  best of all times :)))) That's just lame lets everyone admit that :D Of course i should say Lietuvis was best of all times at any rules because he thought me, but i dont do that, but you say  Scorpion was THAT good. Very nice from you :))) Supporting your lovely people :))) but you have to grow up independant person, keep respect in your mind, but dont spread shit :)))) I have expressed my opinion about Artur earlier so i won't repeat. And how many times did anyone play vs Salahadin(simplier)

Feanor is one of best no f fs players, im not going to deny that even though he has many social problems which i have written about too. About russians i have written too so i won't repeat myself. In my opinion you aren't worth  140 points :D All no f fs  players should be worth nothing xD Only no f counts :D or funny rules.

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

Fahad
oh boy did i pwned u so hard many times that u lost ur senses,be mature u dumb faggot.I learnt shc not by losing but by playing vs my own friends.
Feanor is one of best?That noob lost to me 5times in a row in aug-sep 2012 .I was good for a few months?I started owning people but noobs like u deny it.in aug2011 i owned many players.There are few ss of it on Kort clan site so shut ur yapping.I Feel pity for noobs like u,u get owned in shc,can not become top experts or legend then the next thing u do is bark at others and who are you to talk to me about my religion?A Fucking mutt i guess who just yaps and barks.GO fk urself please.
Get Schwifty.

i beated so called no f players in no f too. You Noob.
Get Schwifty.

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

Fahad
go to expert-crusader.tk
Oops whats that?Your Best Player of no ffs cheats. o.O ,find links of my cheating you noob
Get Schwifty.

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

MAX GALINGUMAS
No you're piece of shit. i played vs  you three times in  2011 july, you lost all three games it's boring topic to talk with you about that. Learn from islam books or whatever what would help you to hide your madness and anger( you needed three posts because one  wasnt enough to express your anger:D ) :D Such idiots like you leave  Pakistan to wash dishes in UK because their language is terrible - stupid accent and they spent all their life playing games while other people studied :D The country will maybe become nice if there will be more people  like Khalifa, but you're piece of shit :)

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

[>D-F<]~Dingo
well first post was too long so i didn't read it, but both of you please continue to fight, it is entertaining to me. Fahad please call unframed a worthless faggot some more, and tell us all about how much better u are than him

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

Fahad
u are a fucking whore,my elder bro is an electrical engineer and i will become some servant?unframed i only lost 2games to you,we didnt played the 3rd one and u bragged for it till today that just shows how much of a shit you are.You Respect Fena cuz i know when it comes to fight muslims u all piece of shit world unites to destroy us
and to dingo: who let the dogs out?

Get Schwifty.

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

Shever
Fahad stop please.
"How make me proud of my things?"
"The best of us, can find happines in missery"

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

Nazir
Fahad, calm... its only a game.
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

MAX GALINGUMAS
My posts are usefull so please read them, i dont care if anyone gonna say  TLDR or anything :D

I wondered if i should say anything yet or no, but i will do :D  But in your favour i will explain some things.  Few months ago when i used to write, i used many arguments and  never really sweared but i decided to change little details to make stupid people like you, Fahad, write more with more anger and the rest of community could see who is the clown.no more wasting time for explaining things in nice way because your idiocy is enourmous anyway.
It all didn't come from nowhere though. I used to read blog of one my country journalists, who was very different from others. He was smart and his books were well sold but he was  very independant- expressing his opinions which many people didn't like(Mcdonalds is my lovely restaurant(all people repeats it's unhealthy); Lithuania's nature isn't the best, i have seen much better; watching sport games on tv is pure sign of a stupid person) and they have a chance to say that on his  facebook wall where he is active. And some people used to write such stupid shit that  that  journalist takes a screenshot, posts on his wall and then everybody laughs from a stupid person that he is stupid. And juornalist doesn't give a fuck, he says : my blog is still being read by  thousands of people, and you're useless trash of this world(and many other synonyms).
So what i mean, fahad is a good example of a stupid person and everyone should laugh at him(cause its already hard to fix such people) and should do many things not to become like person mensioned .
By the way, when that journalist insults other people in his blog, many feel hurt personally so they try to argue and everything which is stupid. The point maybe would be  to become intependant, grow up some skin, learn to obtain some kind of filter which lets you ignore some people or read only information which is usefull for you, not the one which hurts but you keep reading it like Fahad loves to. Also Fahad loves to keep all negative information about muslims - i love the way he does it :)

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

Fahad
u talk like u know all,i look at you,i find a 27years old nolifer,who got no friends in real life probably,sucks up to bigger nolifers,talks crap,is obligated to talk shit on every topic and a pathetic mutt.
u are a disgrace to the mankind.i create topic(didnt even mentioned you)and u decided to show up and talk crap,i do not care for lists but i do care for my rights.i m not some guy who stops when he get praised,i fight for the truth,i am a soldier of truth.I made it clear that do not try to defend these idiots but u can not keep ur mouth shut and decided to bark.You think that i am some sort of fool,i am intellectually superior to people like you.I mind my own bussiness and another thing,u bought a silver acc that just shows how much of a pathetic noob u are.so obsessed with gr.If u want to talk to me then come to gr.U clearly lost this conversation.unless u decide to tell another shitty incident that u gained and stored in ur shitty puny knowledge.
Get Schwifty.

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

MAX GALINGUMAS
Im very happy you mentioned that i talk like i'd know everything, thats a pleasure to me :D

Ive got some friends who are cool people :D some are rich and dont mind giving silver acc as a present :D

Im pretty sad and bored to talk about person's rights. I can show up and talk whatever i want as much as you can be warrior for rights :D  You will keep barking how much i defend russians even thought i have written loads of shit about them. Thats why you are piece of shit, you consist of negative information, nothing positive, little boy.
You so much suck at talking that you need to say that i lost  this conversation because it doesnt feels like it and you expect that  saying that will make you win this, whatever you mean by winning a conversation. Its something to be proud of right :D and im the one who is nolifer here...
Also it became pretty much out of topic because you try to solve personal matters here instead of discussing about official sites. I wasnt the best at discussing this too, i admit :D

So i will add. Feanor's site, which is shit, is the best of  ranking sites, because other people just dont  think at all, they just copy the whole site and they try to change few positions and claim that their site is the best.

i pity ur intelligence,u can see my posts clearly on this topic,i wrote 3 posts not one,i wrote it with stupid words,i just wanted to toy with ur head as u can see the other post i made today was completely different,it was like if both posts were made by two different people.U just got played idiot,i just wanted to see how much of a dog u really are,how consistently u can bark,how stupid is ur knowledge,u r the laughing stock of shc,you are nothing more than a clown.
Get Schwifty.

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

MAX GALINGUMAS
Nice try :D While i teach you and criticize you, you will try whatever you can just to make me feel bad or stupid and you need to change topic everytime because you want to sound SMART and TRICKY about at least anything :D :OO I entertain and teach other people too, im glad some people pm me that they respect me for what i do :))) some criticize i should get a life, i appreciate to them too :D so don't be so egocentric :)
No matter how many different people you will need to act like - they are all fools :D

Btw, if you really want to know how to piss people off, pm Ninja -) Shinobi , he might teach you well

i pissed u off & I pissed u hard,look at the post above that u wrote,i made u lose ur temper,i forced u to show ur true colors.Do not try to outfox me as i have already outsmarted you.
Get Schwifty.

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

MAX GALINGUMAS
I am all you care about in this topic, doesn't it look weird? You're not talking logically, you just try to evaluate psichologic state from my speech, like if Im losing my temper  andyou are being abusive talking crap and being idiot all life long. Good luck taking it up.

Man, stop it, you will waste all your nerves here, some people already adviced you to do that.

yes i do use shitty words and talk crap,why do i use it?its cuz i never try to be like u(Mr Know it All).You should talk to me on gr now,we r becoming spammers & Yes i do talk about u alot in this topic,it isnt weird,u clearly saw me writing "Do not write shit below to protect these idiots" but u couldnt help urself.u decided to write so i just wanted u to learn a lesson.Now Please do not write any more shit.Just contact me on gr if u can and we can discuss it there.
Get Schwifty.

Yeah im the only one in the world who doesn't swear. Im not going to discuss anything to idiot because there  is nothing i  can get from you, only you can learn from me. I think im done.
Dingo, pick up your popcorns which you left on the ground.

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

Fahad
idc if u had swore or not,all i know is u r a pathetic mutt,who probably does not even have average intelligence,losing the conversation and trying to act cool(i m sure that Popcorn shit was hilarious).
Get Schwifty.
12