These So called Official sites nowadays

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

Ninya
im not going to say anything about this guy except this: he found me on facebook couple of months ago and wrote this :
"Chaudhry Fahad Nabi

U FUCKING DIRTBAG U SON OF A BITCH MOTHERFUCKER,I HAVE LEFT SHC about 40days ago,NOW FUCK OFF U MOTHERFUCKING LOSER.SON OF A WHORE."
irony anyone?

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

Fahad
go use tm and trainer u dumb nolifer,thats for all i care about a noob like you.i do not play shc now but i certainly care for my rights.
Get Schwifty.

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

Ninya
his "rights" he has in an online game LOL

Re: These So called Official sites nowadays

Fahad
if i would have said truth,u would have barked shit like "u do not know any truth" etc,so the word "right" seems more reliable.
Get Schwifty.
12