The real deal

{F.U}Lancelot
Wow this forum is still alive. Where dingo and tbag at?
Hope you guys doing good.

Re: The real deal

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Long time no see.  I don't remember if I liked you or not, but miss you nonetheless.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The real deal

MAX GALINGUMAS
All FU guys were cunts so the answer should be simple. Anyway, lance was ok, not fighting so much on the forums to be added to top lists.

Re: The real deal

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Ay man.  I've been good!  I've been working/exercising/gaming a bit.  Just bought a house so that's neat.  How've you and Erec been?

Re: The real deal

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Ah typical Dingo, replying just to brag about his new house.
What a noob.

P.S. Hi {F.U}Lancelot, doing fine, hope you are fine as well.

Re: The real deal

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Lance & Erec would have been top players I think, if they didn't leave SHC.  Looks like he's disappeared again.  I hope they're doing ok.  Life is nice to some of us, but it seems not so nice to others.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The real deal

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
fack u noob

Re: The real deal

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
I'm just kidding, you know I love you <3 #nohomo.
I am glad you are successful, even though you sold your soul to the devil, defending criminals in court :(.

Re: The real deal

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
1v1 noob?

Re: The real deal

{>FuRY<} Viktor
sup buddy? where you and erec at all this time?
Anyway please to see you in this neck of the woods