The real Experts

[X-CON]~R1P
The real experts                    Lider21PL Ares,Geralt,Dingo,HL,and Civo

Re: The real Experts

[>D-F<]~Dark~
who cares...

Re: The real Experts

vlad~
u sucks
Geralt is aka 80%
=]PWNED[=

Re: The real Experts

dzu4s~
like dark said

Re: The real Experts

dhk arma
geralt isnt aka

Re: The real Experts

M E H M E T
noob vlad
hahahahahahaha
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/M_E_H_M_E_T/

Re: The real Experts

[X-WAR]~DReaM~L~
Delete Geralt :) if Him best i die xD

My Best players Rapture Spartran KoRT ADNAN Xeshan xDDD :D
Եթե ​​դուք կարդացեք սա ?
Ձեր բթացած  :):)

Re: The real Experts

[Elite™]TroJanAs~F~
dingo lider blacky civo
And How, human human to human that's how human human to human.

I'm the best in game you know that :F

Re: The real Experts

vlad~
Rapture Spartran KoRT ADNAN Xeshan
They are not brave to play 2vs1 with me =))
i can own rapture+spartan and Adnan_xesan in 2vs1 games haah
=]PWNED[=

Re: The real Experts

[X-CON]~R1P
Shut up vlad u are just a cheater all ppls now u cheat and u can own me in 2v1 hahahah what a joke

Re: The real Experts

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
rip you are an idiot that accuses people who are better than you of cheating because you're a pussy

Re: The real Experts

[X-CON]~R1P
Im pussy dingo and what about u,u get owned by X-WAR Robot xDDD and all know d-f idiots except bicii

Re: The real Experts

[>D-F<]~Bicii
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The real Experts

[>D-F<]~Dark~
Tata is top,but ofc that he cant own you with spatran 2v1,that was good joke.Now if someone own me 2v1 i will quit shc.

Re: The real Experts

vlad~
2vs1 game my rules?
lol dark i will explain u on private!
=]PWNED[=

Re: The real Experts

Geralt z Rivii
vlad even cant own R1P 1v1 in normal rules
of course he can win only in his fucking rules or by sneak, thats only 2 ways
in 10,5 or 0pt he would be owned by R1P
He is X-CON he cant lose with noob df vlad
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: The real Experts

Geralt z Rivii
im sure bicii or vlad will make stupid posts how strong they are
they both suck and if u have problem to one of xcon u have problem to every1 in X-CON
so stop talking and start fighting, when i ask any of df to play 1v1 they answer: later, tomorrow, not now or i dont play with aka
Im most of all time in GR and im waiting for u, u fucking cowards good only in talking
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: The real Experts

Silent Assassin
I accept with dingo.After we ( jay and me) beat you and xehsan twice , you called me cheater but when you saw i didnt use any cheat you wasnt brave enough to tell your sorry.And you just a kid who dont know how to take revenge and giving my real picture to everyone.heh. Im not an idot like you to give your real picture to everyone.

Re: The real Experts

[>D-F<]~Bicii
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
dzu

Re: The real Experts

dzu
@R1P

simply,tata vlad is far better than you:( and to defend yourself you call him cheater because you are too low low low low low.

123