The Stupidest Couple Eva

Fahad
<3 Fena+Oxa <3 The best idiots there ever will be till the end
They made BRQ clan and left it and wtFudge? tkc-clan.tk complete shit,They both have excelled at nolifying better than any other player.
No Wonder Feanor Puts himself at top pos and No Wonder Oxa is Always opening room and talking stupid.
Get Schwifty.

Re: The Stupidest Couple Eva

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Stupidest Couple Eva

Fahad
ah oxa is a woman who cant get marry and she uses photoshop to edit her photos,so i m not jealous
Get Schwifty.

Re: The Stupidest Couple Eva

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i don't understand fahad, why do you feel the need to talk so much shit? I used to talk shit a lot too (and i still do) but you make me wonder if i talked such stupid and meaningless shit as you. You talk shit just for the sake of doing it and getting attention man, but i don't know why, i don't really think you have any fans at all or people who agree with anything you say, so what's the point?

Re: The Stupidest Couple Eva

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Stupidest Couple Eva

Fahad
well dingo i cant stop making fun of people like feanor,after all he annoyed me alot from his stupid ratings like i am best of no ffs and hes like a speck of dust vs me.
Get Schwifty.

Re: The Stupidest Couple Eva

[>D-F<]~Dingo
well worry more about being the best in no fire only and then you would be much more worthy of respect

Re: The Stupidest Couple Eva

{{DHK}}WarLord
So fahad you posted this shit here because he didn't put you in damn list?

Re: The Stupidest Couple Eva

[>D-F<]~Dingo
And fahad, i know you are a good and smart guy, and a good player. I'm ordering a new pc today or tomorrow, and when I have my new pc i'd like to play some games with you. I understand that you are frustrated cuz you want to be known as the best, but this isn't the way to do it. I think it would be best if you just deleted this topic, because this isn't intelligent conversation, this is just meaningless crap talking. I guess I would be a hypocrite if I didn't delete my topic about erec, so I'll delete the topic I made about erec too.