The Story of SH1 Legend-Slayer Duo + Few Truths(or not) about SH1

The Story of SH1 Legend-Slayer Duo + Few Truths(or not) about SH1

[HOD]~Kay`
This post was updated on .
Hello dear friend. If you're reading this probably i might get your attention in a while. Im going to tell you a story about two weak players who potentially became legend counters among SH1 time. Although SH1 active period died in the years of 2006 - 2007, this entire story pass through the years of 2009 - 2013, while some Legends came back for the sake of good old moments and some "wannabes" tried to proclaim their superiority beyond news and weak players. Before we get into it, you should take a look in the story protagonists:

[HOD]~Kay`
Brazilian, young boy who tried to play in 2005 GameSpy server but couldnt due to his young age, definetly joined SH1 in 2009 when the community were about 15 players, and no longer Top Experts. Kay` where indeed a basket case and couldnt even improve his skills during a long time, and were purposely mistaken by Tw1n (sooner you will understand why) due to his despair of improving. Tired of relying on the goodwill of other players, Kay decided to become a self-taught player and began searching SH1 Strategies and contents around old SH1 Clans, such as ODK, HOD, DHK and TSA. By its time, he became closer to Trisje and, as far as he started to improve himself, joined HOD clan with the will to be one of the biggests SH1 influences. Definetly he became a huge influence... the reason? You will see sooner...

[HOD]~Trisje
Nederland boy, Trisje always has shown potential and, somehow, his ability would explode and, thus, swallow anyone on his front. And that is what happened. From apprentice and possible promisse, Trisje reached his beast mode along with Kay` and convinced all around that, the title of Best Player would be on his hands and would never be taken. But, how did it happened?

Back in 2009-2010

In the period of SH1 fall, lots of players left the game and some other joined SHC due to its huge activity. The SH1 scenario were basicly "governed" by few well skilled players and a huge lack of competitive activity due to some failures comitted by some players. This period was marked by a "bubble" in which the good players used to just play with themselves and did not bother to support , much less, properly teach the new players. The few who tried, only taught basic concepts of the game,
thanks to a simple fear that these new players would come to surpass them someday. Thats where Kay` come in, such as Tw1n. Tw1n "ruled these lands" thanks to his selfishness and fear to teach new players
which provided him a scenario where he could always be remained as the best and unbeatable player of these times, deluding many young players, including Kay.
In addition to the small number of players, another factor that facilitated Tw1n's supremacy is that were about 2 players at all who could face Tw1n head-to-head, and only one of them could defeat him, the other one could just drop him few matches, but nothing satisfactory. Lastly, Tw1n was indeed a very skilled player, but his glitch and propaganda abuse overestimated himself.
The skilled players during this period were: Th3~Blackwolf, Tw1n, Desert-Tank, (Pr0)Gamer|L, XoS-Bubba-Ho-Tept, <ODK>RazorEdge, Wolf. The rest were more like average skilled, not worth to mention here.

2011 - 2012: Rebuilding the Scenario - The New SH1 Era

Tw1n still at the top. Nothing changes on the top of the ladder, but things have improved at the root. With the players activity support, Kay gathered all the contents he could join into a website (strongholdgroup.enjin.com) and used it to help the new to become self -taught players since the most experienced players didnt mind to help them. And it worked. Quickly SH1 activity became more alive, still about 20 players, but im speaking about 20 daily active players progressing. This new movement in the scenario attracted the attention of some more skilled players: <ODK>RazorEdge and [KoH]Fa|con. These good mens proposed to teach new players and even call back some old friends. Thats when [HOD]~Trisje, <ODK>Thc_Rudy and <ODK>Lord Vadebort definetly came back, as long as new promises appeared, such as <ODK>Imperator , Sorcerer and Mancion. In the end, the competitive spirit reborn and the next months were filled with clashes, while in the back, Kay masterminded along with Razor, Trisje and Falcon, projects and competitions. During the period, the activity won the top players (at that point) attention, such as Tw1n, Blackwolf and company, and brought back some players as many new guys joined.

End of 2012, to 2013: From Tw1n to Trisje

With the scenario activity development rushing, the matches skill quality grew and, consequently, the player skills and way more skilled players joined the party (honor mentions to Gannicus , Leart) and Sila. This fact changed the whole gap between the Top 5(2009) to the new era players altogether, and most of the promises players were ready to face players like Desert-Tank and Th3~Blackwolf head-to-head, not to mention that some already could overcome their mentors; but still Tw1n was a little ahead from everyone. Thats when the whole scenario got overloaded with competitions, so Kay` joined [HOD] clan to play in a Clan War and developed a strong relationship with Trisje in and outside game. At this time, they put themselves in a intense 2v2 practicing until they fit their playstyles and become a really strong duo (Thats when the Legend-Slayer duo begins).
So far so good, ~SoA~ clan ruled the whole Clan Wars with Tw1n and ~Assas1n~ (probably aka Flawless) but with a higher effort than expected. This Clan Wars was a mark on SH1 New Era Story, because most players enjoyed to play team matches, forcing themselves to develop a closer relationship to their own clans and this resulted in hundreds of 2v2 matches over the months. Thats when Kay` and Trisje became potentially powerful in these circumstances, leading them in a huge evolution on their solo and duo playstyle. This changed SH1 future.
During the beginning of 2013 to its middle, The [HOD] Duo became absurdly dominating in the scenario collecting several win streaks in 2v2 matches, later 1v1 represented by Trisje. Kay` finally evolved and reached his best, developing a aggressive pressure playstyle characteristic such as 2 minutes Rushs with many archers spread around enemy critical economic fields, keeping the opponent stuck in pressure, incapacitating him to develop his strategy and forcing him to play according to what Kay strategy proposes. This playstyle completely fit to Trisje's mindset, where he could stand boosting his economy and using his unusual speed and micro mechanics to make Knights and destroy the opponent trapped by Kay`.
On that period, two new powers born in SH1: The Strategist (Kay) and The Beast (Trisje). In addition to mastering the scenario, both players changed the usual strategies and developed their own new tactics, adding more resources to the whole scenario. In that time, Trisje's skills were clearly superior than anyone else around, so he faced Tw1n for one last, and enlightening, time, beating him more than twice in very convincing wins. At this time, the whole community skill level has grown in a way that many new players could be skilled as Tw1n were, and most of them could even reach a higher level. Thats when the Legends appears.
Clan War Participants: ~SoA~, [HOD], <ODK>, [KoH], Pr0/eT#, [WRE].

2013 - 2014: Hunting the Legends - The Skill War

Around the end of 2013, some old faces came back to the game: Gx_S0ck3tz` and Gx_Tr00p3r`, two true legends. Back in their times they were the best duo in this game and i daresay that they can be the top 2-3 best 2v2 team during whole SH1 existence. S0ck3tz` is probably the most respected (or hated) player in this game and surely top 3 in any circumstances, while Tr00p3r` easily reached the same level as his duo. Kay` became closer to S0ck3tz and developed a good friendship with both of them Gx players. At this point, the whole community felt delighted to see two old legends back and the new players dedication increased due the wish to face them. But Tr00p3r` didnt played enough to get back on his shape, having lots of breaks, and S0ck3tz` just refused to play mostly matches, he was more interested to talk to those new players and enjoy good conversations rather than playing. Surely S0ck3tz played about two matches during that whole year and i could see with my own eyes how powerfull he was. At this time, the Legend-Slayer Duo were collecting dozens of win streaks and Trisje was taking down every single one in 1v1 matches. But, two months of hiato divided the community itself...

Vs. Th3~Blackwolf & Tw1n

Coming soon...

Vs. TSA Legends: Reaper and Siberius

Coming soon...

Vs. Gx_ Legends: S0ck3tz` and Tr00p3r`

Coming soon...

Vs. ODK Top Players: Nano and Dezin

Coming soon...

~ Honored 2 Vs 2 Players Mentions ~

Coming soon...

Re: The Story of SH1 Legend-Slayer Duo + Few Truths(or not) about SH1

{F.U}Tw1n
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Story of SH1 Legend-Slayer Duo + Few Truths(or not) about SH1

[HOD]~Kay`
Hello Tw1n. Its good to see you still around. Before i go right to the point i want to clarify some facts:

- Dont take this personally, this is my vision of what happened during these days. As far as i was the main contributor to SH1 activity in these years i feel i have the right to tell how the things were, as much as the entire scenario changing.
- I do not question your skills, and, indeed you were very skilled and had your spot on this game. What do i question is how this was overestimated by your own principles and supported by young and weak players. Still, you were indeed a highlight among the other experts.

So, lets go to my arguments:

1. I remember this 1v1 match you cited and it indeed happened. No lies, nothing to deny. But, if my mind dont fool me, i also remember you rematched and won against Trisje. The fact is: this match was before Trisje become powerfully skilled in this game, probably around middle of 2013 or something like that.
2. I feel your argument about Gx has no value to enrich your point of view, because this post story is based in the years of 2009 to 2014. They were indeed the best in their respective times (probably top 2 of all time) but it doesnt affect the story itself. Plus, me and Trisje pursue them to play agaisnt us back in 2013-14 but S0ck3tz were unable to play. So, still, nothing changes.
3. Anyone who have ever heard about you knows how good do you master the game bugs\glitchs. Indeed glitching is something you dont do usually, but it happened few times in the past agaisnt me and Trisje. We did not bother at that specific period cause we were good enough to defeat you in 2v2 matches.
4. Apparently rumors questioning ~Assas1ns~ real identity suggested that he was your aka, but it has never been proven, nor found satisfactory evidences, so, in my opinion its just a doubt and not true. In contrast, Desert-Tank, a guy closer to Th3~Blackwolf, did affirm that Th3~Blackwolf is Blacky.
5. Indeed you trained new players, but constantly it was about a few guys who couldnt really go so far in the game due to the way you taught them: restrictively. Honestly i dont know a sing player from New Era who has been taught by you since the beginning and became a Expert, nor top expert. Either, i was indeed a very little potential player, so i respect your point. But unfortunately , this kind of attitude does not offer any kind of support to community.
6. The fact that you consider yourself as "The Best in The Game" enriches my argument about your ego and overestimation. As i wrote above, i have no doubt about how such a highlight top expert player you are, but, its quite easy to be "The Best" when you are full of average players all around. Back when the community developed itself, we could see how much skilled you exactly were, and, repeating once again, you are incredibly skilled, but no The Best in The Game. Atleast not when there is another Top Experts in your path.

Please, dont take it personally, its just a question of point of view and experience i had playing against you and the entire community. I will continue the post history, telling about when we faced the old Legends. Feel free to type and ask anything you want to. Once again, nice to see you're around.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Story of SH1 Legend-Slayer Duo + Few Truths(or not) about SH1

Happy man
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Story of SH1 Legend-Slayer Duo + Few Truths(or not) about SH1

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Unfortunately, that is not the real DarkRealms.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The Story of SH1 Legend-Slayer Duo + Few Truths(or not) about SH1

[HOD]~Kay`
Okay. I will answer each separately.
So, first, Sir Tw1n i will quote some of your arguments if you give me this permission.

{F.U}Tw1n wrote
You can't speak on my behalf on me beating "average players" when you were fairly new yourself and never played in GSA. Even back in GSA against many experts and top experts I still remained on the top. Wining well over 20 1v1 tournaments. I'm the one who still remained and unfortunately none of the other top experts stuck around so I was left with average players that could never improve and created their own rules such as "no base rape" -sad.
My question is simple: if you really were on the top, why there is no memories, nor stories about such a "Legend" like you?

Another simple question: how can a Top Expert player like you lose to us "average players"? There is something wrong in your mathematical reasoning. Maybe you're not that great, maybe we are not that weak.

Guess what, one more simple question: if you were really that strong and powerfull, why have you quite the game when you started to lose agaisnt us AND when TSA and Gx came back? I guess if you were that great you shouldnt even quite cause you have been defeated agaisnt us, nor when the old Legends came back. If you WERE that great, you should have stay and beat'em all. But clearly you didnt do that. Why?

1. Against Trisje; during that time I clearly remember that everyone, including yourself stating he was the best. In shock and awe when he won that 1v1 in which you were so quickly to record and upload. Of course after the "shit talk" we did rematch and surprisingly you didn't record and upload that match, shocker... ;)

2. Might as well clear up the Assassin rumors since it's not important. Yes, he was a former Gx member that I have listed below and which is why I wrote it in my last comment. If you didn't play against Sock then you guys lucked out. He's a genius in the game.

1. He was. And we had ways to prove it. I will no longer continue rebutting this argument cause you already proved that you  bases your arguments according to what other people say. Two easy proofs to prove that: First one. I never recorded that match, also i had no idea what kind of match you were talking about (you made beers and SHC things? Bullshit). I recorded a real match were you played seriously and just got beaten, simple. Here is the link bellow:

[HOD] Trisje Vs Tw1n

I just agreed with your fake argument of that supposedly I would have recorded that kind of match to see how longer will you still trying to do what you always have done: faking arguments with no proofs, just words. You can see a similarity to your "the best in the game", "top expert", "20 1v1 wins in GSA" arguments.

2. We played agaisnt Socketz. End.

3. Bugs, glitches, cheats, whatever you call them. I didn't do anything outside the boundaries of the rules that were set. I've proved my point over and over with that. 2v2 matches yes, probably since I was always stuck with a weaker teammate but with Blacky, we weren't defeated. I prevail in 1v1 matches because I don't have to depend on anyone else; just myself. So you can have all the 2v2 games you want, doesn't show much skill in your individual game-play.

4. Again, Assassin was a good friend of mine from Gx. We played our 1v1 games and 2v2 games so not sure how I can be that aka. If you honestly think Blackwolf was Blacky, you are surely mistaken. Blacky and I have played Blackwolf and Desert Tank many times in 2v2, going well back to GSA. Blackwolf was also in ]KoD[ back in GSA times. Blacky's original name was Raptile which is the leader of ]KoD[ clan which I was also apart of. I remember when Blackwolf was a total noob. But hey, you stick to your opinions and I stick to my facts.
3. Yes. You dont usually cheat, you're fair. About my individual skill, its not questioned in this topic, neither i have done nor compared agaisnt yours. Stop trying to find arguments to prove your superiority agaisnt me, its a "Duo" story topic. However you are way stronger than me in 1v1 matches and im better than you in 2v2 games. You can have all the 1v1 games you want, doesnt show how much skill in your teaming game-play.

4. Desert-Tank words. I do believe more in him than you since you proved to be a good story faker.

5. I can call myself "Best In The Game" whether I am or am not, words are words. The only difference between my words is I can back it up. Since you are not from the old-days. "Best In The Game" is a clan saying for {{DHK}}. Nothing more, nothing less.
5. You dont call yourself, you sell this whole fake "wannabe dream" to all the people. You're not the best anymore, and thats has been proved more than twice.

6. And again, you can speak to older players and they will agree, over 10 years ago I was still dominating 1v1 games (no, not only Alpha) (Yes, we played other rules other than Alpha) LOL. Yeah, I didn't win every single game but 90% of them I have won for well over a dozen years. So don't go speaking like you know how I good I was back when there were well over 100 experts on a daily basis and tournaments every other weekend when you were not there. As far as my "ego", I'm just confident in my game-play and know what I am capable of. Not my fault you guys are sensitive. Confidence, one thing many players lack, especially with the new generation. I say what I want, when I want without caring of what others think. I am myself and not fake. I will tell you my honest opinion no matter how brutal it is. For those who grew to know me and stuck with me I respect. Players such as yourself that would beg for me to train you and when I deny it, you turn "anti-twin" with the others, not so much lol.
6. There were well over 100 experts back in the old times. In the new times there were well over 3 experts and you have been defeated by them. Simple. You're a confident guy but i think you should keep your feet on the ground and stop to fool all the new players as you fooled me. This is why i begged for you to train me (the reason you didnt: you were afraid to be overpast) and this is why i turned into a "anti-twin", cause you lie too much. But, even being an anti-twin guy, i still have a lot of respect for you, so please, be less low and way more decent.

By the way, if you were that great and known person, why do you always introduce yourself in TSA forum like: "Hi, im Tw1n and im a Top Expert player" and they dont act like they're in front of a superstar Legend? (Tbh, Warcrow was like "Huh?")

On a side note. Speaking of my ego when you consider yourself a "legend" is quite far-fetched. As you said, in an era when it is full of weak players I don't know how you can become a legend. In my opinion and in my eyes, I always seen your skills as average-medium so don't come telling me I have an ego like it's a bad thing, so do you - I just own up to it x) Writing this story about yourself trying to fool the newer generation that you were something great? Sorry but I call it as I see it. - no offense lmao
I dont consider myself a Legend. Please quote a single sentence in this post were i have called myself a "Legend". I consider myself a huge influence to SH1 story and thats all. In my eyes i has considered you as a Top Expert Legend, but when i got a little bit better i could have seen how you fooled me as much as you do everywhere and then my opinion now considers you as a Very Skilled Expert, but not the best in game. And it is a great irony in calling me " average -medium player" if you have been defeated by me in your last times.

Another fact that prove you're wrong is that i have beaten, together with Trisje, all these legends above in the topic. So, are them such "average-medium players" aswel? How can SH1 Legends lose to such a medium player like me? Are them average players aswel? Oh my god, i think it is Iluminatti stuff.

Finishing: you're a guy that try to tell a lie with no proofs. You can stick to your changed facts, i stick to my proofs.

I have lost the counts i've found aka's and fake accs made by you to "defend" your person. So i wouldnt doubt if this DarkRealms is one more of yours. I think you just tried to fool everybody once again... you never learn.

I will not even answer this guy cause he simply sucks your balls so much, like all the other fake accs you made used to do. Also, i've found lots of missed informations on his post.

By the way, ​​its pretty funny as, from nowhere, this guy created an account and just came here.

Hahahahahahahaha.
Cheers, Tw1n.

Re: The Story of SH1 Legend-Slayer Duo + Few Truths(or not) about SH1

{F.U}Tw1n
Honestly not interested in reading anything you post anymore. Taking off the email notification. Laterz. If interested get back on GR instead of forums. About 16 good players still online plus noobs with possibly some old returning players. Again, sorry if you spent a good hour on your reply but not gonna' read it. Peace.

Re: The Story of SH1 Legend-Slayer Duo + Few Truths(or not) about SH1

[HOD]~Kay`
Hahahahaha, classic. When its proved you're wrong you just quit cause you have no evidences to prove the veracity of your arguments. It does remember me when you left the game after being defeated by us.

If you're lazy enough (excuses?) to read everything i wrote, just watch this video and thats all.

Trisje beating Tw1n easily

Cheers, Mr King of Lies.

Re: The Story of SH1 Legend-Slayer Duo + Few Truths(or not) about SH1

Fahad
*Yawns*
Test Your Skill. Id No:416303
Stop living in the past.