TOP 10 medium experts list

LOL

TOP 10 medium experts list

LOL
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Fallen,Erec,Lusenard arent medium experts they are real experts,u are motherfucker noob who hide ur face and probably u are silentfroob....Can u show ur pic. when i cheat or using tm,first i dk how to download tm and idk what tm helps u,so i never used and i no one from df use it....

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

Queen Tiina
you forgot magnitude of this list. he deserve at least my space in list.

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

Ninya
lusenrad isnt a real expert, hes just a cheater lol
(still he cant beat me :( )

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
he is not cheater and he can beat u suck. magnitude is good he beat me....

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

Ninya
im not going to start bragging how often i beat him, but no, he cant beat me

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
u cheat i was on clamber site.i dont use cheat how clamber said,i only had my akas and someone other sometimes play for me but it doesnt mean i cheat...but u yes...

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

Ninya
wooooooooow you was on almighty clamber site? so you actually read all his 100% absolute presumptions, which perfectly catched me cheating...congratulations you are as dumb as clamber...

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
I saw ur trainee in game too,when u played vs me and szeky with Rapture aka Ice dragon,i saw ur granary and armory too,now u will tell that i saw it because game was with lag....lol

btw.....LOL = [>DF<]~Bicci,players from own clan call cheaters...... http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3949/jesterownbicci.png < ownage

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
When i play with bicci 1 kill is enough to kill him..lol      http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4748/bicilol.png

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

Lusenrad
I think LOL is fallen or maybe erec, he is the only one who can put him 1st in a list xD
By the way, i can beat the 4 players that are up to me and they know :(
Darkhell, you are right. I think i exagerated putting ninya in the top list. I did it because i had no idea that he was a cheater. But now I know so i can say he is just a good player, but nothing more.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5824/fallendead.jpg

I can beat fallen without problem. I needed to make an aka because he always refuses to play 1 vs 1 with me. LOL

top players are used to be called cheater...holylord was called cheater millions of time, its not the first time i was called cheater too...its just a problem of you low guys who know they will never reach the same skilllevel, so they try to put people who are better down by calling them cheater without any proof :)
gl lusenrad you still have much to learn...

lol he is not fallen and erec,he is biici szeky told me...he is from romania like bici.

bici put him on 2rd place,ofc that he will not put him on 1st he know that fallen is better,,

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

Lusenrad
Ninya what is happening to you? You seem to be a nice person and now i can see you are like everyone -_-
It is sad but when you tell people a lie, they are happy and when you tell them the truth they get mad. Everyone know you are not top expert, you are just a good player. The 2 times i lost to you was because you had better eco but my military skills are better than yours. In the first event i defeated your army 3 times with the same units. You always had gold supply and mine was always stacked in 2k. But now we all know that you cheat so i changed my mind about you its so sad :(((

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

Ninya
lusenrad i have always been nice, to nice for some fools here...i can give you a last chance to solve this problem : we play 1v1 my rules with your watchers...we will see who is better and who is cheating

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

{{DHK}}Arm@
Watchers won't help...HolyLord is still cheater even he played many games with different watchers...

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Problem is that only he and bartholo know that cheat cuz they make him with program makers,and nobody cant see that cheat...

Re: TOP 10 medium experts list

{{DHK}}Arm@
anyway I think they have some skills too
12