THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

Lusenrad

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
Wow,its looks like amazing...this is 100% the best ss of all times.....

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

Ninya
come on, lets all post ss's where we owned lusenrad :D

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

((X2X))Masosz

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

Ninya
this is the best ss ever (max wanted to kick azura, see whats happening) :
http://yfrog.com/f/8bkazaxmaxfailp/

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

[>D-F<]~Azura
CONTENTS DELETED

Ninya, you did not understand. It's not about the ss that players have about me, it's about "THE BEST SS EVER". Masosz, same to you. Maybe you forget to compare it with mine but anyone could say mine is better and we also have exactly the same kills there :D
Seems only dingo understood what this topic is about but... where is that ss?? you just said "I have a better one"  ;{

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

Ninya
why havent I understood this :(
look at my ss, its not about you!

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

Feanor

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

MAX POWER

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
unframed ur ss with viper bad look mine http://img299.imageshack.us/i/terribledhownednoob.png/

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

Ninya
well darkhell, its no skill to own a noob with 9 loss

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
ninya u said noob ? Did u ever played with him....he is bad at no f only he dont play that but on event map low res no f fs he is strong payer....btw he killed ares on event low res no f fs....i think u need to try to kill him..and u will see is hard to kill him with 9 kills or not...u killed KoHS sajjad with 97 kills for him...Salah ad din is 100 times better...

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

FALLEN~
This is my best ss ever...its 1v3 :)
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/2083/3v1fallenvsdingothorton.png
We((W@W)) Rule.

Re: THE BEST SS EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN BETTER?

FALLEN~
Well, its a 1v3 as u can see in ss and dingo don't lie now i am sure u remember this.
We((W@W)) Rule.