Szeky and Savoz please train silent assassin to first kill army then lord,and train him to play without sneaking..!!

Szeky and Savoz please train silent assassin to first kill army then lord,and train him to play without sneaking..!!

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL

Re: Szeky and Savoz please train silent assassin to first kill army then lord,and train him to play without sneaking..!!

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
Well his name is Silent lol,so he must be snake ! it mean big sneaking.....

Re: Szeky and Savoz please train silent assassin to first kill army then lord,and train him to play without sneaking..!!

Lusenrad
totally agree :D

Re: Szeky and Savoz please train silent assassin to first kill army then lord,and train him to play without sneaking..!!

Ninya
only fools let themselves be sneaked

Re: Szeky and Savoz please train silent assassin to first kill army then lord,and train him to play without sneaking..!!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

{{DHK}}Arm@
Well, I sneaked him 1 time as I remember, that's how I win games

Re: Szeky and Savoz please train silent assassin to first kill army then lord,and train him to play without sneaking..!!

Fireboy
So what if he or anyone sneaks and kill u? It makes u bigger noob when the noob who always play like that beat u.
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: Szeky and Savoz please train silent assassin to first kill army then lord,and train him to play without sneaking..!!

Theorist
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Szeky and Savoz please train silent assassin to first kill army then lord,and train him to play without sneaking..!!

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED

he is not only snaker he is rusher...he alwyas kill me so fast....attack fast with ha without shields and knights tooo,and he dont make moat.....He think is better then me if he snake me or rush me....

Ninya:only fools let themselves be sneaked.....then u are fool cuz one time with max i suddenly came with sins to ur castle and not only sins with macemans lol.....so u fool

Re: Szeky and Savoz please train silent assassin to first kill army then lord,and train him to play without sneaking..!!

Ninya
sneaking means killing lord, without me seeing it....but i saw it and you havent killed me :)
actually i remember that game, it was 2v1 and you still tried to "sneak" me lol

http://yfrog.com/bgninyavsdarkhellkazaxmaxp
there you go!

btw u now barking how u killed me 2v1 lol,max is player who dont know nothing about fs game total noobs with fs,and when he played with fs he make tall wall lol......and i waste all my money to kil princes cuz she had really good defence(wall was bad without moat)but she had 100 sins and more....so it wasnt 2v1 how u said it was 2v2.....btw u killed me 1v1 harder then 2v1 with max ....:)

Ninya
she had 100 sins? but she only had 4 kills and 10 loss :D

yes but max is noob :)       http://img821.imageshack.us/i/kazaxmax.png/

HL peppo wrote:I'm agree with you darkhell, he is win me too today by sneaking my lord even after i owned all of his army and castle....this is the first time to this men hl peppo agree with me...btw peppo is aka erec and erec is idiot....

Re: Szeky and Savoz please train silent assassin to first kill army then lord,and train him to play without sneaking..!!

MAX POWER
many aka accounts these days . now i refuse  to fight with other players , who  come  from nowhere and are interesed to kill me by calling  me 1v1. and  it was the only game  with erec  was in tourney  ,where  i must to fight vs  him .  ((X2X))Vampslayer  , tell me  who is  he .  maybe need  to have golden  account  in GR lol , then  i could have  unlimited friends in the list,  and  could spectate  who  from oldies  has created other account, but its  probably no worth doing it.