Sweet Memories

Re: Sweet Memories

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Who's playing LoL?

Re: Sweet Memories

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
How is everyone doing?

Dingo - I played LoL for a bit, reached Diamond and then quit. League name was HolyLord.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Sweet Memories

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
Hay HL clicked on the wrong site was trying to come here. I noticed you kicked hackett** from dhk, when i was in dhk it was under my dexter nick and for cheating aswell cheers for that . 90% chance it was you using my nick 10% chance some other old school player but doubt it . Bet you a still a vegan and a virgin you do make me laugh tho :D xxx
Ps I did see razi name come up he was nice guy unlike me . Brought back some good mems as I was in G$W for a while.
Pps I named my kitten dexter .

Re: Sweet Memories

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Yep, it was another oldschool player that was not in DHK back in the day. I think you knew him, but maybe not. Anyways, he was pretty good. Made for a fun 2v2 partner, but he did some weird shit sometimes lol and he was kicked for cheating yes.

You keep contact with anyone else from the old times?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Sweet Memories

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
HL you are my mate but come on "SHC community contributed noticeably to the type of people we are today. " lmao you loser.
Also it was nice until you hacked GSA and used tons of aka's notabley me Hackett** dunno why you blame tha king etc he was a dumbass.
There was loads of wank hackers.
-Bluntz (Prob Deeznuts) or you again HL
-Carb10u
-Stealth
-Some Gsf guy with a really basic boring name but i cant remmember it
-Socketz
-All gay hackers i just wanted to play the game, Except maybe Socketz he did love his SH one of my favourite times in Gx
GSA has not made me the person i am today im in the forces and bearly have time / want to play fifa.
P.s Who th fuck is Max G....
P.s.s Viper your still in contact with admin you fag your as bad as HL

Re: Sweet Memories

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
90% was you mate.
Na i dont really just check here every now and again.

Re: Sweet Memories

admin
Dex it's good to see you man... Long ass time i havent seen you.

-Sir Razi

Re: Sweet Memories

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
Good to see you still around to mate SHC was good but guys getting a bit deep lol.
Hows thing you married kids etc?

Re: Sweet Memories

Yakuza
Crazy that this forum hasn't been lost or deleted. I can't even remember what my handle was back then. ArcanianSword, Arcanian, Yakuza, or VulcanOfFire. I wasn't one of the greats, I was just one of the many noobs that loved the drama. Thanks to HL and (I think it was Guardian?) let me be apart of it for a while. You guys got me into the community and I've been obsessed with games ever since. For the super tiny chance that anyone remembers me mouthing off in gsa. Thanks for the good times. Facebook is Zachary Mydlowski if anyone remembers me well enough to want to send a message

Re: Sweet Memories

Yakuza
After reading this website for hours. I guess it was HL and Dracula. But he definitely didn't go by Dracula when I played with him. It was HL, Guardian, and @rma. Hope everyones life has been rewarding. I recently only get to play console games. So I haven't played a good rts in years.

Re: Sweet Memories

((X2X))VIPER
youre fun Dex, always were, really enjoyed beating your ass in this game all those years ago. Hard to call someone a fag or loser simply because of a post. Shoot man, looks like for some reason you yourself logged onto this website and responded, with an avatar of yourself at that.  People are funny, cheers mate, all enemies become friends in the end, its whats happens in life, time melts all sorrows.
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: Sweet Memories

Midnight Cowboy
i remember this when playing it in the year 2009/2010.

Back then it was all that to join a clan like x2x or gsf. Even played the first tournament of Gamespy losing the tourney in the halve final to Majordick and he went on losing to Standerd in the finals. And i always wanted a rematch with standerd but that prick never spoken to me after his loss to me in our first and only game (quess he was scared of me or somthing). Im 34 years old but this was the best game i ever played so intensely i actually was really good at it lol. good memories

This game got killed becauase all the players went on to Age of Mytholy or that shooter game Medal of honour. A little later Stronghold 2 game out and we all didnt bother to play it.
DH

Re: Sweet Memories

DH
If SHC was the best part of your life then it means that your life sucks. You better find some job!

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Sweet Memories

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
It was a pretty good part for many of us, nothing quite like it.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Sweet Memories

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Reading this topic brings a lot of memories. I agree with people saying this game had some impact on majority for us who spent years on, and it has indeed shaped us in small part as people we are today.

Yes, having a daily job, a lot of obligations and such a little time for fun is really what fulfills most of the people... or is it?

Re: Sweet Memories

Someone from the crowd
Ha,

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

Finally someone else who suffered consequences HL's effect on shc- "Also it was nice until you (HL) hacked GSA and used tons of aka's notabley me Hackett**"- You wont believe how much akas he used back in time in gsa. You are not only one mate.

BR,

SFTC
12