Some players i remember that were good

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{{DHK}}HolyKing
Read once again what i wrote. I said: every elder of dhk can beat any1 anytime. "elders" ( yea, this sounds so powerfull is it?:D ) are the best and most loyal dhk's. and any1 of us can prove my words in anytime.

P(iss)eace and love

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{{DHK}}HolyKing
btw -  nevermind, this isnt topic about who beat who, so let it go.

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Some players i remember that were good

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
Though we have no real history, legacy, or any great players... I think =N2N= is the best cause we are just that awesome....
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{{DHK}}Dracula
DS wasn't that good.

Re: Some players i remember that were good

JazBroSkeet
Haha I remember facing Bartholo in a 2v2 one time. I almost killed his king with a sneak attack which his king got out off some how (Im pretty sure one arrow would have finished him), we ended up loosing but it would have been nice to say I beat him ONCE! hahaha

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{{DHK}}Azura
lol fool is 2 vs 2 try 1 vs 1 and if  i will beat all players in 2 vs 2 i will be the best ?

Re: Some players i remember that were good

Ninya
Really Hot Sauce? have i been that good :P? nice to hear

Re: Some players i remember that were good

Fireboy
Merlin
DKS-DefendMe
DKS-Dagoneth
DKS-LadyRose
Apocryph
NDR-DRGN-Kill'EmAll
NDR-DRGN-BAZ
NDR-DRGN~Nass
NDR-DRGN~SHAKA-TLR
NDR-DRGN~Gaz00
[>D-F<]Civonarish
=TKo=Lord_Rama
=TKo=El_O$O
=TKo=JEDI
((X2X))HolyFactor
((X2X))Rip
((X2X))Bigg~Jeffrey
((X2X))$andman
((X2X))Fanatic
{{DHK}}Garnett*
{{DHK}}Slayer
=]G$W[=Sir.Razi
=]G$W[=Ali
=]G$W[=JAGUAR
(LT-U)Xawieras
Mr.Tamy
Mr.X-Bow
KOD-SolarisSign
[K2K]Mike
[X-CON]Manetofon
[X-CON]Predator
[X-CON]Egzekutor
{{HELL}}DEL 666
{{HELL}}Prodigy

Can't remember more at this moment... ( I typed players any of u didn't.. I think ^^ )

GSA Guys:

[HELP]ScubaMan
FoA-Fireball
[WIZ]Cobra
row
Maceman
Aragorn
NDR-DRGN-SweetLips69
NDR-DRGN-Airwave
NDR-DRGN-Apocalyp$e
DEATH
[>D-F<]WWE_FAN
plastic.fantastic
Dr.Hunk
TheDudePulse
DoubleMeUp[G]
{SHK}Aubergine

and more of them..........
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{KoRT} ZEST
I used to play with Pildid during my first days online in GR. He was playing really hardcore. I could not beat him then, maybe he is still good as he was once before. Actually he was teaching me how to play SHC in spring 2009.
Also there was a good player ROSY . not that hardcore , but he could smash balls of most good players.

Btw it would be nice of all those old players listed above could return to gaming for some time.

Holy, if you  organized that meeting, that would be so much fun !

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{KoRT} ZEST
There was also 1 kick ass player from Poland - Pawlooo. He used to play 1x1 and he was good at fs game. I wonder where is he now. Might be akaing

Re: Some players i remember that were good

**G$G**TrueLink88
Anyone remember me? :P
Been gone for years and i have no clue how to play online. Last time i played was in GSA :p. Any hints?

Re: Some players i remember that were good

Szeky
We are all playing on GameRanger .

Download it :

www.gameranger.com

Re: Some players i remember that were good

Dagepyn
Hooh! I'm so jealous because I've been here just only about 1 year. My knowledge is too low about this story. It's too hard to make a fake of fake. GSA, and GR! But I promise, I will finish my Fiction Story. All of you, war of yours, friendship of yours, I'll write it all.
I serve you and you serve my people instead.

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{{DHK}}KinGLebanon

Re: Allah,Jesus,Buda and atheists call me "Rap God "

Erec
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Allah,Jesus,Buda and atheists call me "Rap God "

[Elite™]~Darkhell~
nothing you say makes sense. idiot

Re: Some players i remember that were good

^IRAN^