Some players i remember that were good

{{DHK}}WarriorWithin
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Some players i remember that were good

Lutel
By TKo leader you mean KohlzACK or Noble? They both were good. Kohlz was always great, my oldest and best buddy on GSA :).

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Some players i remember that were good

=TKo= El-Lobo
Perhaps Kohlz should be in a category all to himself, = p
And thanks for mentioning anything about me WW, although I can't seem to play at the same level as before,  it doesn't mean I can't give top players a good game.

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{{HELL}}ArchEnemy
Im gonna go out on a limb here ... and nominate DS as one of the "best of all time", anyone wanna second that notion ?
Check out the official site of the underworld, fire, brimstone, shirts and much much more ! http://www.freewebs.com/hell_clan_site

Re: Some players i remember that were good

Hot Sauce
does any1 else remember x2x ninya ?

he was a monster

Re: Some players i remember that were good

=N2N=VIPER
Pimpjuice and 1Pildid were always good friends of mine in my early days, as was RageKnife, he is probly most famous for his "Plains of Rage" map that GoC made so famous.  G$W Ali and Warlord, ULC BigDawg, X

Some that haven't been named that I used to love to play with in my early days...

[X-CON]T-Rex
=Playaz=1Pildid
=Playaz=PimpJuice
=Playaz=BabyGirl
(ULC)BigDawg
(ULC)RageKnife
((X2X))Masta
((T2X))JTDaBomb later named ((X2X))JTDaKnight
((X2X))Mr.RockStar
((X2X))Pheonix
(G$W)Hitman  (the french canadian one)
(LT-U)Don_Coyote
Beyond_Eternity (hehe you know who you are)
(HELL)DevilSpawn (dumbass cheater but would have still been good)

ALL my old TKo friends, that a list for another day....

Ill think of more later I'm sure....

Re: Some players i remember that were good

Lutel
Hellsing ! Don't forget about him ! And my bitch, HolyKnight !

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{{DHK}}Arm@
Some good players I remember that aren't the greatest of all times and I think most are inactive:

- MK_Mistrz
- Likwink
- (LT-U)VVytas~Strogg
- (LT-U)Min2kas
- {{DHK}}Tiger
- {{DHK}}DonKamillo
- {{DHK}}Viktor]231[
- {{DHK}}Garnett
- =]K@W[=Falke
- =]K@W[=HELL$|ng
- ~}ULC(~Sanitarium
- ~)ULC(~$p3c|@L0p$
- -]G$W[-DeXT3R
- -]G$W[-sIr_rAzI]786[
- =>KOD<=King~Scorpion
- =Tko=Kohlzack_Inc
- =TKo=El-Lobo
- ((X2X))MatiKIng (my best friend)
- ((X2X))Assassina
- ((X2X))Magestic
- ((X2X))BigDawg
- ((X2X))Crescent-Star
- =Pl@yaz=PimpJuice=

...Still I think I missed some in this list...
i suck
you suck
all suck

Re: Some players i remember that were good

MAX POWER
(LT-U)Min2kas is active player . -((LT-U))-J@kubas should be added to the list of all greatest.

Re: Some players i remember that were good

Your Dady
CONTENTS DELETED

MAX POWER
J@kubas could upload some pictures , when hi killed some(many) players,  but he  just dont want so  make a picture of killing a  noob. idk if lt-u looks weak for you  .... . you  here made DHK  hall of fame .  its just like we add all LT-S to the list of all greatest of all  time.

~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{{DHK}}Arm@
Sorry, but it seems funny to me...nobody from LT-U that I remember wasn't the greatest of all time...Min2kas? He got killed many times in 1v1 even by {{DHK}}Tiger and {{DHK}}Kamillo. VVytas? Got killed by MatiKIng in 1v1. So I just don't see LT-U in the list of the best of all times. DHK - yes.
i suck
you suck
all suck

Re: Some players i remember that were good

MAX POWER
of course min2kas is not that good.  im asshole to  talk about other clanmates ,and not about myself , but lietuvis and J@kubas are really in top players list .see you soon , on the battle map :D

Re: Some players i remember that were good

MAX POWER
Dont forget (LT-U) : Lucifer ,Oktavian , Apokalips . not superstars , but really good players :)

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Some players i remember that were good

{{DHK}}HolyKing
"Or just name any expert, and they were either trained by someone in DHK, or trained by someone who was trained by someone in DHK.  DHK are the godfathers of SHC. "

LoL xD you spin me round ;P

the truth is DHK is the clan with best players, most effective clan, we won the most events, so no1 can tell we aren't the best. HL ,  Bart, arma Drac , WW are the strongest elite. The Elders of DHK can beat any1 anytime;)

CheeRs:):)

Greets to DHK members

Re: Some players i remember that were good

Lutel
{{DHK}}HolyKing wrote
the truth is DHK is the clan with best players, most effective clan, we won the most events, so no1 can tell we aren't the best. HL ,  Bart, arma Drac , WW are the strongest elite. The Elders of DHK can beat any1 anytime;)
Well... it sucks. Every single player is just a human, not unbeatable creature, lol. "The Elders of DHK" - it sounds really powerful, indeed, but that's all. DHK is just a clan, members of this clan are just normal players. If DHK is the best clan than every member would be able to beat all players. I don't think so, that all DHK members are the best in this game, sorry.
12