REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

Rivaz
When I started playing shc back in I think 2010 or 2009. I met aragorn AKA Xeshan those days. We played a couple of games together and got along. I found quite a good friend in him. Later found out he lived very close to where I used to live that time. I met him and we became real good friends. He was my first online friend later real life friend.

I got to know about his death on 3rd October. I was utterly shocked to get the news. Never in my wildest dreams I could think about such a thing ever. He was only 23.

I got to know Aragorn(Zeshan) through shc. Almost known him for 10 years.

Lets all just pray may his soul rests in peace.

Aragorn you'll always be in our hearts. Rest in peace my friend.

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
I'm very sad to hear that :(. That's very sad news. RIP :(. Sorry that you lost your friend.

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

{{DHK}}HolyLord
One of the great players of the SHC GR community has moved on.  Rest in peace, AraGorN.  Never forgotten.

It is times like these that remind us that we are all passing away; this community will be long gone one day, along with everyone in it, and we'll each only have some memories left of each other, friends & foes.  It was just a game, but I'll miss you all.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

-=W.L=- MysticaL |F|
RIP, legend.
Sometimes you win and sometimes... you win some more.

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

Fahad
He was the one that introduced me to shc community and to KoRT clan and also to u back when u were DF Enigma and I knew him personally before shc and till the day he died. RIP my brother.
Get Schwifty.
DH

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

DH
It is said to hear that one young life is extinguished. RIP
1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

{>FuRY<} Viktor
Days are gone but my memories are vivid, and I wonder how uncertain life is. Heartbreaking! Indeed The Legend has left us and May his soul rest in peace.
Word won't be enough to express how great of a guy he was, reminds me of all the good times we had on gameranger and few in real life as well. We started playing together in 2011 and once were a great team, something that makes me feel good about myself that we played together a lot and entertained ourselves. Now the thought that how happy you would be watching me playing SHC these days kills me that you aren't there anymore.

YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN! given the indisputable certitude  ((W®W))~AraGorN~L  Truly The BEST!
and for indeed the Legends shall never die but have everlasting life.

{>FuRY<}~Xeeshan~L my man! Certainly you will be missed. :(

..:::L.K.V:::..
Ryu

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

Ryu
RIP

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

Elvy
RIP

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

-=W.L=- FEr0ci0uS
Rest in Peace Legend

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

[X-CON]~Lord Burek~
Rest in peace Aragorn.
Gone, but never forgotten in SHC community!

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

L U M I N A R
RIP ((

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

Queen Tiina
what happened to him?

i was a bit inactive and therefor missed this news
I'll string you up

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

feanor

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

-=R.M.=-
I am very late to this post but this is my first visit since a decade and I am saddened. I remember Aragorn and playing with him. Rest in peace, brother

Re: REST IN PEACE WRW ARAGORN

[X-CON] Maly
Dont like Him but
Was Smart agressive KID