Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
So?SilentAssassin.....

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

Theorist
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

i already got a life,but u didnt asked on my question bastard? i asked something...and i am waiting for answer...

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Assassin sneaked me in last battle,he snaked me on x con low res and he sneaked me on x2x identity 1v1 no f only,when i went with ha out sins suddenly to lord lol,and he sneaked hl peppo aka erec.so he is sneaker-NOOB.

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

Ninya
actually...WHO FUCKING CARES LOL

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

Queen Tiina
Darkhell, how about to protect king better, than come here and cry? Make assasin safe wall, and protect king! And all happy. it cant be so difficult.

I have seen how you make wall. Sometimes you dont even complete wall 100%.

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

...Work Your Magic...
Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

So, Player who always victim sneak cant be good player and expert

ahah
ah

ahah

stupid

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
pussy silent is cuz he want kok on and he sneaked me fast i didnt made moat....Lmao girl....

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
u are stupid u told me that u study physic and u cant understand it...MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH HELL!!

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

...Work Your Magic...
suck my dick

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
xD

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

Lusenrad
WTF is going on with sneaking?? It doesn't matter if he sneaked you or not. The main objective of this game is to kill enemie's lord and silent assasin did it. I have lost last final match in event vs ((X2X)) Ninya and i had bigger army, even i would won if i killed his engineers but i didnt. He killed my king and gg. Darkhell do not take this, i am just being partial.
I am agree with tina, instead of coming here and make all this mess lol why don't you try to find out some ways to avoid sneaking? like making gate and moat around keep (during pt). That is pretty easy and it won't take too much time. Even if you don't want to make that you can put 100 monks in keep. That will be fine and will prevent you from sneaking for sure... PEACE

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

...Work Your Magic...
xDDDD Prohvfesor )))

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

Emperor
hahahaha!! the thinks the one who sneaks can not be an expert!! he is saying that the silent wants kok on, he forgets that we did a match with kok off and he quitted when he was about to die! i have screenshot too! lolx

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

Lance
Darkhell is Xpert

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Player who always sneak enemy cant be good and expert.So ?

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Lol emperor u are another pakistan noob who afraid to play with me 1v1,i asked u ago 2 or 3 week,and u told me i will quit game haha good trick,but u afraid of terrible dark hell cuz i can send u there noob!!!!..Erec if i play this game so much as u,so much time then i can beat u easy.U will see me next year in this time,lance who use trainee too...Lmao pakistan noobs...and i am not from pakistan to speak english good,they under water learning english and Usa fuck them all time...:((((