New Tournament

BRQ Inostracevia
Hi. I make October tournament. If somebody want play write in guestbook ur nick and gr account number or write to me in gr. I hope everyone players will play fair play. After registration remember read rules:).

Re: New Tournament

BRQ Inostracevia

Re: New Tournament

{KoRT} ZEST
Man, more people would join your tournament, if you had some interesting rules, not the ones that everyone is tired of.
Maybe like :  5-10 pt no fs only. or 10 pt pikemen only. whatever

Re: New Tournament

BRQ Inostracevia
ok i will think about it mayby in semifinals and finals i chage this

Re: New Tournament

BRQ Inostracevia
Registration will open to 30.09 morning. I wait for good players.

http://inostraceviaevents.weebly.com/index.html