New Rise Players

Dream LL
1.) [X-CON] Immort@l
2.) [X-WAR] HD = Hell Dragon
3.) {F.U.}Mr.Hades {t}
4.) ((X2X)) Ninya
5.) [>D-F<]~Bicii
6.) [X-WAR] RD = Red Devil

Re: New Rise Players

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Aahahahahahah HD lol really funy,FU Mr hades aka miqul is aka jasel lol,and RD is the biggest noob ever...X WAR is bad really sux.

Re: New Rise Players

Dream LL
loooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll darkbitchh u re a.k.a always noob :) Hades is not jasel lol

Re: New Rise Players

M E H M E T
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/M_E_H_M_E_T/

Re: New Rise Players

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
yes hades is jasel,i am noob yes u got owned by me it makes u bigger noob then me Dream lol,Mehmet though if he killed me 2 times ago 2 months he is better then me,,,,,,,,,i hate stupid muslim turkish noobs.

Re: New Rise Players

Lusenrad
LOL Darkhell. Why are you wasting time in this post?? No one cares words from players that are still learning how to play. You know you are better than any X-WAR. Can you see it? They are answering their topic themselves because no one cares. Dont waste time man. gg

Re: New Rise Players

Dream LL
muslims players always Xpert

Me JAGE LORD MERT JASEL LANCENOT EREC MEHMET FURKAN Magnitude ..................

Re: New Rise Players

Erec
No offense but the only good Muslim players are:
Me, Lance, Savos, Fallen

Christian:
Holylord?
Arm@?
Masosz?
Tbag?
Lider?

Atheist:
Dingo?

Re: New Rise Players

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
mehmet u suck,i told u in last comment if u beat me ago 2 months u think u are better then me,u was then now not....u cant beat me now,in no f only u dont have chance...in no f fs u dont have chance to me cuz u make 20 ha and 150 sins,i made 200 ha after pt and it will be 30-200 kills.That SS is ago 2 moths when i was on summer holiday."Rest in peace to the X-WAR clan".

Re: New Rise Players

Dream LL
ahh sorry i am forget they are :((((((((

they are good

idiot Serbia Fucker Mom Serbia people !!! KOSOVO BESTT !!!

Re: New Rise Players

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Yes serbia ofc,we serbs killed ur muslim lord murat MWhahahha

Re: New Rise Players

Dream LL
lol

Serbia people fucking always Devil