NEWS!!!

DarkHell

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~

Who is noob,who using my name?Probably someone from facebook,are you dream-muslim noob who posted this,or you Feanor russian soldier?Nobody cares! This true,i am this boy,kiddy darky only 16 years old :(...Something the best is to be young.

Re: [>D-F<]~DarkHell~

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Luk this tag on picture,i made him. "HipHop4life".

Re: [>D-F<]~DarkHell~

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
I have added dream LL on facebook,when i saw him i started to cry ->http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7528/26683148938099202811590.jpg

Re: [>D-F<]~DarkHell~

MAX POWER
dh i see a bag behind you , usually it is used when children go to school.  with a view you go to school you  should become smarter day after day , but i see absolutely opposite progress :))))) how much you have got from maths?  because  i doubt about you mathematical skills :D

Re: NEWS!!!

Geralt z Rivii
and when i saw ur face dh i cried
normally if i saw u on the street i would kick ur ass
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: NEWS!!!

Dingo
geraltz lets see a picture of you

Re: [>D-F<]~DarkHell~

MAX POWER
http://img202.imageshack.us/i/2006071gb.jpg/ this is how nice poeple look like. at least majority :D

Re: NEWS!!!

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Unframed i already told,i am kiddy darky,i am going to school every day,and i have to learn much,so i dont have time to play shc all day and night as you "old men"....Geralt is good feeling when kids beat you in this game?

Re: NEWS!!!

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
i am sure that Unframed dont know what how much is 2+2:2

Re: NEWS!!!

MAX POWER
seems we have the same problem because i also cant :(((( my shitty hostel host let us to play cs online only :@.
and im sure you find it easy to multiply for example two nth raw matrix

Re: NEWS!!!

Geralt z Rivii
for u dong:
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8559/niemcy148.jpg im on right ;x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWg9d47gqyU

Unframed do u play cs?:D
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: NEWS!!!

Geralt z Rivii
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3895/dfcrusher.png

its for u dh, fucking aka
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: NEWS!!!

Dagepyn Kazmi
Ahhh... Darkhell. Why did you insult my religion again?

Re: NEWS!!!

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
yes i am always insulting muslim religion,i want all muslims in hell during universum exist.Geralt i have never used name Psychic Fish idiot,you beat me 1 time in 1v1,and i beat you 1 time -> I'am better.You cant compare yourself with me lol.You are kind of noob shc player,something as medium noob.

Re: NEWS!!!

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
I played 2 times under Crusher acccount with 2 players only.It dont means i am Crusher lol.DF crusher is other player,he is my friend in real life,he have made internet this year and started to play shc online this year,now he is inactive because she is now living in other town where he dont have net.Have you understood retard?

Re: NEWS!!!

Geralt z Rivii
stop the ridicule and lieing
u plane trees in ur words

when did u beat me?
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
And i used his accont only to make his as little active player.

Re: [>D-F<]~DarkHell~

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
i am uploading ss wait.

Re: [>D-F<]~DarkHell~

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
here is see,I am sneaker and you are noob who didnt watched lord.I dont need 1000 kills to kill you,i need about 50-200. ->http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7900/geralt.png.... Dont say i forge ss lol this is true,dont say i am lier.
12