Logical mistakes in SHC.

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

Moonwalker
For you he is their conqueror because he conquered them , for me he is their conqueror because he is still alive and because he special to be their conqueror. Their conqueror lives deep in their souls and hearts when he is alive and when he is dead.They respect him because they want and they are loyal to him because he is chosen to be special to represent their country in war. It naturally comes to them.

They respect rival one because they must.They have no will.Thier heart doesn't knock for him,and their soul doesn't vibrating for it.They are loyal to him because they must. It does not come naturally to them,they are just forced (If they are not dead but slaves).

Your knowledge is based in the area of surface while mine is based in the deepest area of mind.

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

Moonwalker
damn i really loved my lady
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

Fahad
My advice to u Moonwalker is to ignore these bastards,instead of appreciating ur observations they just tried to melt down ur confidence and they just wont quit no matter how stupidly they act and how bloody beaten they r,they will change topics and they will keep changing it unless there comes a post whom u do not want to reply to and then they will feel good about themselves.
Leave the garbage-united alone.they r highly self obsessed people who cant find jobs and who just wants to make stories.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

Moonwalker
I can't.They are so much thirsty as having diabetes so I let knowledge flowing from inexhaustible spring to feed dumb spiritualy. I play cards while they rotate around cosmos spiral losing their sense of time.

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

MAX GALINGUMAS
Both Vika and Dingo are smart people.
I dont know why they keep arguing with a person who likes messing with words with his B1 level English and show his knowledge coming from Babylon tower.

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

Moonwalker
My knowledge comes from very beginning epicenter and it melts place where you come from Sibir or Lithuania
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

MAX GALINGUMAS
By the way, all people here who think being very smart, learn some nice behaviour from Vika, im happy there is one person who doenst begin personal conflicts while everyone else will argue until they die. Good example how people from economically strong countries are often more intelligent.

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

MAX GALINGUMAS
If you had enough logic you wouldnt mix logical mistakes(yours) and gramatical while mine is just pronouncing  original name of a place.

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

Fahad
throw some insults and u can see how much intelligent they are.............
Get Schwifty.

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

MAX GALINGUMAS
your knowledge comes from very annoying part of brains which remembers everything bad somebody has said about you

Your last comment wasnt cool enough you had to delete it ? :DD

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

MAX GALINGUMAS
You don't know Vika.

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

Fahad
what about DHK Khalifa,its nice to see how he outmatches every player manners.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

Moonwalker
no , it's only your annoying brain which thinks that

I did not mix anything , I was typing sentence on my testature.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

MAX GALINGUMAS
Khalifa is great example of a tolerant person.

As i doubt if anybody will read about man from Liverpool who travelled all around the world, he claimed that one of the nicest people he met lived in Iran. Economically strong countries have better reputation because they are more likely to be safe (not completely safe).

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

MAX GALINGUMAS
From now you continue talking to people who are ready to argue with you. People who in each sentence answer with a "no" are  no level to me. they should  rather be flying like birds and noone  should understand what they talk.

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

Moonwalker
It its only your problem. For me all people on Earth are level to me , we drink the same water , we use the same fire and breathe the same oxygen , but we deal with different knowledge.

It is*
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

Muri3ta
Fools, this guy is trolling on you so hard! Do not give him the satisfaction to argue with him lol

Re: Logical mistakes in SHC.

~Vika~
Ah  no matter, I will not post until I run out of energy, I just took a look at this forum again.
He asked, got replies and where is the problem.

Then he got warned, we got warned :D, now I have to warn you - don't sit too much on this forum ;p

123