KoRT Legenda Arthorius

{KoRT} ZEST
Legenda is founder of KoRT and he had been 1 of best players in gameranger since last year. He defeated nearly 90 % of good/pro players in Gr. He must be enlisted for sure

Re: KoRT Legenda Arthorius

Your Dady
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: KoRT Legenda Arthorius

~Savó
Yes, He should be enlisted
(~) W®W (~) ThA besT Of ThA besT.

Re: KoRT Legenda Arthorius

{KoRT} ZEST
http://ars-i.ru/photo/ . you can find there some ss of his old games

Re: KoRT Legenda Arthorius

{KoRT} ZEST
His position should be like 85 or higher

Re: KoRT Legenda Arthorius

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: KoRT Legenda Arthorius

{KoRT} ZEST
{{DHK}}HolyLord wrote
Wow those are a lot of great screenshots there.  He seems to be a great player.  The only thing is that I don't see many screenshots with other "Best Of Recent Times" players.  It would help to be able to compare him to other recent top players, like this for example

http://crusader.fileave.com/kort.png

He'll probably go up on the list to like "80," but the list will keep changing as we (the editors/admins of the site) get to play everybody more, and get more feedback.

k I will give some links soon  . Btw nice ss posted xDDD