Interesting Statistics?

Erec
I did a search today on Google trends feature, and here is what I found.

Search for "Stronghold" - Worldwide - All time

Search for "Stronghold Cheats" - Worldwide - All time

Search for "Stronghold Cheats" - 2006 - Gamespy times

Re: Interesting Statistics?

|•Nàruto•|
lmfao awesome..lol

Re: Interesting Statistics?

oneOfMany
ahahah Lithuania have most SH1 cheaters !!!
~ The Many Speak Through Me ~

Re: Interesting Statistics?

MAX POWER
lol its such a different topic comparing to other shitting around GR. Nice to see Lithuania here :D
oneOfMany , just because search is without a word "crusader" it doesnt mean ppl search for Sh1, in my opinion there were more  who wanted shc cheats :D
and by graph there were most pakistan ppl who wanted  those cheats. but anyway statistics between "sh" and "sh cheats" is is course autocorrelated(im statistics student i rule here :|) so those who played sh the most wanted cheat the most too, just becuase   autocorrelation isnt  1 (would be around  0,8-0,9) we see some  differences  between countries (nerd)

Re: Interesting Statistics?

MAX POWER
and  damn, its not a  first time i see people  resizing  pictures.  at least someone  please press "do not  resize"

Re: Interesting Statistics?

oneOfMany
o yes u is right sorry

most player country = most cheater country also (this make sense to me)
~ The Many Speak Through Me ~