Important news

Fahad
i stopped visiting that topic by baraka after i posted my last message on it
dingo we all know that u come from a whoresome family.stop showing it.seriously who wants to lose their virginity at 16years of age.probably a slut like u from a slutty family.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

MAX GALINGUMAS
1) you're dumb
2) like  90% people in my country wouldn't mind losing their virginity being 16 or even 15

Re: Important news

MAX GALINGUMAS
when people start to count days when they drank alcohol last time they're alcoholics.
when stupid dumb poor starving paks start to mention some facts how they aren't addicted to  forum and dont check topics -  they check all the posts and theyre virgins who dont have any communication skills and no parents attention

Re: Important news

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
cant wait for other topic when you will write "i didnt read what others replied to me in last topic(i actually did but im so gay i have to lie about it) but here again i will write something even more stupid now"

Re: Important news

Moonwalker
Years don't matter when we talk about love but they do when sex is in the question. Losing virginity before 18 wouldn't be so good. Simply, you lose it when you need to lose it and you need it when you feel it. Sex is what we need to achieve biological life point, but sex without love is like a bird without wings, nothing than satisfaction that comes from mind instead of coming from the heart where love actually must be. If it is not in the heart then it is not love, its only good feeling when you are together with somebody.

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Important news

[>D-F<]~Dingo
whether or not you are too young to lose your virginity or not is irrelevant. You are a virgin and you are going to stay a virgin for a long time, but it isn't because it's your choice, it's because no girl is ever going to be willing to have sex with you. So don't act like you are choosing to not try to have sex because you are too young, when we all know that you could try all you wanted but it wouldn't make a difference

Re: Important news

Fahad
just shows that ur country is whorish.fuck you motherfucker.stop posting ur shitty words on my topics.go create your own topic.if u die for so much attention.go join a circus & make a record for speaking most shit words for the most time. go fk urself.u people disgust me.u people cant even think of anything besides sex.no wonder Lithuania military powers r so lame.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

Fahad
i dont know what the fuck u just wrote.i dont care.u wrote something about me trying to lose virginity and let me tell u something.i have lost a dozens of virginity to ur mom and sisters.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

MAX GALINGUMAS
youre so dumb you think spending money for wars is a good thing. you people eat shit like  north koreans for same reason.

Re: Important news

[>D-F<]~Dingo
 oh damn, i never would have predicted that you, some random little kid over the internet, would claim to have had sex with my mom and sisters

Re: Important news

Fahad
ofc u dont cuz they r chubby and tubby like u.no one else would want them but i did it anyway just to make u angry
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

[>D-F<]~Dingo
"ofc u dont", as if that's a logical response to anything that i said at all

Re: Important news

Fahad
pick and number,multiply it by that number,divide it by that number & then subtract the same number from the remaining number.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
congratulations u have reached the number of fucks i give about ur damn shitty comments.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
in case you respond to all the comments and even create topics about how you like  everyone's comments i think the number of  fucks you give is close to infinity

Re: Important news

Fahad
number of infinity fucks is what i give to ur mama everyday
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

MAX GALINGUMAS
You can write 5 words,  50,  500 - doesn't matter. Each single sentece is full of stupidness.  infinity is not a number... I wonder how much you owe me for all the information while i get nothing from you. well, i get some fun from laughing at fools, that is pretty good.

Re: Important news

Fahad
& all of a sudden unframed decides to show up to be a big hero with no abs but a huge ass. i think u should get fucked 10 times a day instead of 20times cuz ur ass cant hold that much load. i will ask dingo and jlo to reduce the number of sex u guys have everyday
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

MAX GALINGUMAS
I know many people with abs and  25cm biceps. That looks terrible.

Re: Important news

Moonwalker
Infinite is number and it reflects itself through pi. Pi is infinite number. In the pi is the day of your born, your every breathe time and the day of your dead. Whole universe is just a pi. Wise man knows its all in circle. Its not about how you write pi , its about how you live pi. We all write pi as 3.14 but we live it in different ways.Thats life theorems and axioms.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Important news

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i am looking at the world in a new way now, thanks
12