Important news

Re: Important news

MAX GALINGUMAS
This post was updated on .
Complete bullshit. Get out with this shit.

Re: Important news

Moonwalker
don't be mad at me, I must prove you are wrong
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Important news

MAX GALINGUMAS
Einstein would chop your head for spreading such shit about  pi which has its history

Re: Important news

Fahad
how much fucking dumb can u get?
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

MAX GALINGUMAS
If you werent a fool you wouldnt play only 2 shc rules

Re: Important news

Fahad
Einstein would have said that u r the biggest dickhead nolifer son of a bitch he has ever seen.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

Moonwalker
no, he would sit next to me, drink whiskey, talk about universal pi with me, watch you as you run around tree by the speed of light trying to fuck yourself :D
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Important news

MAX GALINGUMAS
yes mr fool watch your gramma and delete your stupid posts. why do i talk with fools who couldnt even find out first 4 numbers of pi if they had super calculator. that easily explains why you lost to me all times like noobs - because you cant think logically.

fahad, i know your parents dont give a shit about you and you want my attention but fuck off.

Re: Important news

Moonwalker

Bro I found much more! There are even numbers of all your losses with me in SHC xD
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Important news

MAX GALINGUMAS
http://edwardsi.wikispaces.com/file/detail/math_pi_decimal_matrix.jpg/304393006  very creative. I dont know it's coincidence or no but all players who come up to argue with me have completely no wins vs me in shc lol

Re: Important news

Moonwalker
Ofc you don't know. Ask yourself what you know. Do the knowledge of self. There is nothing I can do for you, unfortunately, your stupidity has no limits, you must agree. By the way I like being creative, thanks for the compliment.

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Important news

Fahad
unframed i know that ur parents abandoned u and u r an ugly piece of shit and an abomination & u want attention so u decide to come here and give shits abt my comments and then u deny that u give shit abt my comments.i know that how badly u feel cuz maly rejected to marry u and now u feel pathetic.dont worry there are millions of other gays too. u should marry a guy with big dick so u wont have to take 3dicks(maly fena and dingo) in ur ass & u will be satisfied too.
P.s do not come to ur mommy room cuz  u wont like what u will see there.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

Fahad
p.s i fucked u on my akas.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

Fahad
p.s my friend owned ur mighty gayish no f player maly with 2kills only.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Important news

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
So after  гей-walker and fahad-мудак commented the topic had 305 views and now its 355. who the fuck are those people who read this shit but do not talk here?
12