I think it would be cool if we all exposed our AKA's

I think it would be cool if we all exposed our AKA's

{{DHK}}WarriorWithin
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I think it would be cool if we all exposed our AKA's

MAX POWER
Anyone who remember (LT-U)Lietuvis_tikras,  99% he used (LT-U)Vendetta[EU] acc.
This was a big surprise to me, cause it was all so perfectly made up and only by  very stupid accident i found out it was him.
(Once i was writing an email to my mom, and  when i typed the first letter, gmail automatically  suggested me two names, one of which wasnt my mom. That other one was an email from which i had received a PM like 4  years ago and it was sent from Lietuvis, vendetta didnt even exist. The surprising part is that when i scrolled my mouse towards his email, Google+  window popped out with a name Vendetta on it, and  youtube channel.
Great discovery, but really, he hid everything so well :D, total accident i found it out)

Re: I think it would be cool if we all exposed our AKA's

({{Hell}}archENEMY
Cool to see some at least a couple of names I recognize ....

I used to have tons of aka's that I used to troll people on and even almost won one of Viper/Venom's tournaments with x2x hawk under an alias