I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

=N2N=VIPER

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

=N2N=VIPER
go home noobily

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

=N2N=VIPER
i am big  Expert,prepare for game,i will win all players,and back my self from old times to nowaday loooolololol

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

=N2N=VIPER
DF can sucks,dlido and tbag will be owned lololo

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

=N2N=VIPER
psychic fish is afraid of me he wont play with me lololol

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

=N2N=VIPER
Damn Vipers are back now really much snakears on gr :(,viper is very good with kngihts lololo.

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

=N2N=VIPER
plz Somone Fuckk me lolololol

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

((X2X))VIPER
if you are going to pretend to be me, at least get my clan right ;)
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

[>D-F<]~Azura
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
yeppers
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

Dingo
pretty dumb that you're in t2x and don't get to go straight to x2x, i would be insulted if i were you

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
i'm not good anymore Dingo. :)
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

Dingo
nobody in x2x is good

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
well Dingoberry we are all entitled to our own opinion I suppose :)
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: I'm back,prepare to die loooooloool.

Dingo
how mature of you swiper