I do not like to make aka account but ((X2X)) Fallen insisted xD

I do not like to make aka account but ((X2X)) Fallen insisted xD

Lusenrad
((X2X)) Fallen why you always refuse 1 vs 1 vs me? Are you dumb? Dont you know that i can make an aka account and own your black ass?? muhahahahahaha

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5824/fallendead.jpg

Re: I do not like to make aka account but ((X2X)) Fallen insisted xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
dzu

Re: I do not like to make aka account but ((X2X)) Fallen insisted xD

dzu
agree

Re: I do not like to make aka account but ((X2X)) Fallen insisted xD

(L-TU)
lusendard why you posting ss about a noob?

Re: I do not like to make aka account but ((X2X)) Fallen insisted xD

http://www.kok.net
ye fallen is dumb. scared Noob. i own him in 2v2 but he never plays 1v1 with me. poor Xpert.