How big is your dick?

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
6.5 inches (16.5 cm) long.
5.5 inches (14 cm) girth.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: How big is your dick?

{{DHK}}WarLord
do u use some dick steroids? :D

Re: How big is your dick?

MAX POWER
He is using  multiplication by 2 muahaha :D

Re: How big is your dick?

Szeky
lol

Re: How big is your dick?

Szeky

Re: How big is your dick?

{{DHK}}HolyLord
I thought this was normal size....
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: How big is your dick?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
its okay HL, your penis is small but we won't judge you, and i'm sure you can still live a happy and satisfying life even with a small penis
FL

Re: How big is your dick?

FL
mor k bund meh ly ly .. lol
We Are Warriors ... W@W Best Clan Ever.... Jealous ???

Re: How big is your dick?

Moonwalker
one more ting in which hl dominate shc player,like a boss...

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: How big is your dick?

Vendetta
And how manly you are guys?

Re: How big is your dick?

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxO_tWyeFWs&t=3m6s

Interesting video..
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: How big is your dick?

{{DHK}}WarLord
i am  surprised  youtube haven't  blocked it.

Re: How big is your dick?

{{DHK}}WarLord
2 inch from the ground

Re: How big is your dick?

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
That's what I thought. But you have to sign in to see it,therefore it won't be deleted because when you have to log in to see that video it's for "adult content" purposes. Damn why are there so many weird people in the world?? Nasty ass sick people.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: How big is your dick?

{{DHK}}WarLord
it still should be blocked though or youtube didn't  point out his dick which is very hard to do .

Re: How big is your dick?

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
I don't think it is going to be blocked because it's not real. But then again there's been alot of videos on youtube with fake dicks being blocked.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: How big is your dick?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
this is very strange, either you messed up on your conversion between inches and centimeters and nobody caught it or people here have very small dicks, because they're acting like your dick is humongous

Re: How big is your dick?

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
Creative post.

Re: How big is your dick?

[X-CON] Maly
My is Like 12cm Tested By King Blessed , Marin , Kal , Funky , Sparrow Everyone Enojy it
GOWNO

Re: How big is your dick?

dickfucker5000
SUCK SHIT, FAGGOT!!!
SUCK COCK
BLOW DICK
ADD papasoma ON DISCORD: HE IS GIANT STEAMING CHEATING FAGGOT!!!!