HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends at list

HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends at list

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
Ur new list  suck....i will make better

Re: HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends at list

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
How fuckin peabody can be on ur list ? First he lost from Erec.Second he not play(his gr is for chating)..I know that Pea is ur friend(u told me) and u must put him on list...Lietuvis who is 100% inactive is in list too....Ares who is really good player isnt on list....Dingo who is the best player for all times in Shc is top 10...please stop make awful list....please...Aka hackett in list too..Massoz is top 1....ago 3 or 4 weeks idk DF Civonarish killed him in no f only for 10 minutes.Lol

Re: HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends at list

Ninya
who cares about 1 win darkhell? but true, the list sucks...lietuvis is maybe a great player but he isnt online...and peas time is over too, i didnt see him playing these times
and who the hell is hackett? i've never seen him on gr

Re: HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends at list

MAX POWER

Re: HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends at list

{{DHK}}Azura
HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends at list
HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends IN LIST  not at list you english noob learn english b4 to make a topic you FOOL !

Re: HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends at list

Fireboy
U just posted 2 ss's of hl himself. lol.
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends at list

UnFramed
Dont think im fool who doesnt know it was he. He even had promised upload game vs oktavianas but seems he forgot.

Re: HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends at list

Fireboy
I don' think ur fool, I just wanted to post it cuz I didn't have anything 2 do at the momment.
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: HolyLollard-Men who always make awful lists and who put all friends at list

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
Idk how Azufa can be in legendary DHK...he/she is really big noob....i am suprised........