Hey ol' Players

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Hey everyone, it's cool that people still come and talk here occasionally haha. Can't believe it's almost been 10 years since I first started playing this game... And like 3-4 years since I stopped? Time flies...

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing well, just started law school this fall. It's hard and a shit ton of work, but also fun... Anyway, I gotta get back to work.

Keep in touch fuckers!

P.S. does anyone play other RTS games that are like SHC that are any good?

Re: Hey ol' Players

Master
hi .
4 year passed and u didn come back even once??whats tht??there is war in ur country or some thing?

Re: Hey ol' Players

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
nahhh, but there's only so long a dying game from 2001 with a dead community with no good players can stay interesting

Re: Hey ol' Players

[D-F]~vlad
Hello,Dingo! How are you?

Re: Hey ol' Players

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
im good! how have you been?

Re: Hey ol' Players

Ninya
Hey dingo, good rts at this age are pretty hard to find to be honest, you should come back again and play some games for old times sake :D

Re: Hey ol' Players

*KoRT*~Galahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
“Imagine what a lovely, quiet place the world would be if everyone had their throats slit.”

Re: Hey ol' Players

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
my pm? where do you mean?

Re: Hey ol' Players

*KoRT*~Galahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
“Imagine what a lovely, quiet place the world would be if everyone had their throats slit.”

Re: Hey ol' Players

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
oh okay, i haven't been able to find it haha.

Re: Hey ol' Players

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
hey bitch, u have skype?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Hey ol' Players

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
do you have internet explorer?

Re: Hey ol' Players

MAX POWER
so many posts, suffering from nostalgia?

Re: Hey ol' Players

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
as a matter of fact yes

Re: Hey ol' Players

{{HELL}}ArchEnemy
Me too !
Check out the official site of the underworld, fire, brimstone, shirts and much much more ! http://www.freewebs.com/hell_clan_site

Re: Hey ol' Players

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
Who the fuck in Maxpower

Re: Hey ol' Players

({{Hell}}archENEMY
I was looking through an old email address and saw an email from DS, talking about SHC and this screen shot of us vs FD and someone else from x2x (shazzabog, perhaps?) I miss those days ...

Re: Hey ol' Players

MAX POWER
Lol, i decided to check your fb profile, dingo. i had a good laugh, in a good way tho. Its funny to see shc masters, who often had to act cocky to have authority over other people, but in reality to be nice sweet people who make relationship with innocent looking girls. you two look great, im glad for you.

Re: Hey ol' Players

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
Fag ^^^

Re: Hey ol' Players