Hey ol' Players

Re: Hey ol' Players

MAX POWER
At least I have a soul unlike that ginger with scrotum hair on his chin

Re: Hey ol' Players

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
haha hmmm thank you. Yeah that's the internet for you, where 14 year olds think they're the shit even if they're losers in real life. Actually when I was a teenager I was a bit of an asshole, and talking shit was like a side-hobby, so SHC was a good game for me :D.

Anyhow, hope everything is going good over there!

Re: Hey ol' Players

admin
@ Dingo... hells yeah you were that annoying kid with a black person as a picture. Tough eh?

Haha!

Re: Hey ol' Players

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
Max dont even know who you are let alone what you like , least i got the balls to upload my real phot you ugly fuck lol!!!
Your only max power is being a virgin for 30 years .

Re: Hey ol' Players

MAX POWER
get that sand out from your vagina or have a snickers, i dont understand why the fuck you needed to bring insults in the first place. i got few shc players on facebook my identity was never hidden from anyone.

Re: Hey ol' Players

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
Its called banter you fag, im not your mate on fb so dumbass who are you.

Re: Hey ol' Players

MAX POWER
banters should be funny, you ain't funny, you dont even have soul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gfRtgMWUgs
9dfeaeed8cf92a6bfde07de904f01c25--ginger-jokes-r

Re: Hey ol' Players

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
lol, dont be scared to upload your phot haha

Re: Hey ol' Players

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
A "bit" of an asshole? If you say so...

Dude I miss those old days, that trolling, fun and those awesome 2v2 games which we always won ofcourse.

Re: Hey ol' Players

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Dexter I see you still got that dirty mouth on you.
12