HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

DH

HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

DH
HolyLord,most sincerely please, delete all of my stupid posts on this forum. During my SHC career i become obsessive with akas and being the best. I'm now downloading SHC to see what's going around and play some game for fun. Everytime i open this forum it reminds of my wrong behaviour and conflict between players, especially D-F. Delete all posts from Inspecta Deck, it was my acc here, Moonwalker too, and the oldest posts on the end of the forum. Delete my conversations with Mokka and all stupid things i said about you and other people.

I apologize to all the players I have somehow hurt and offended in this game.

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

MAX POWER
"being the best"  - haha, you are quite far from that :)

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
lol DH, maybe you can deactivate your acc? Unless there's an option to delete all your posts, individually deleting your posts would take a month. I'm glad to hear that you're more mature now. Good for you. Good luck in life.

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

{{DHK}}HolyLord
It's all part of history man, forget about it and leave it be.   As time passes we'll look back at these times and miss them, even the stupid stuff.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

Dagepyn
So I can assume you guys are fine, and may be usually come here to see things
I serve you and you serve my people instead.

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Yep.  How are you?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

Dagepyn
I'm doing well
btw I've been learning Python language for data science purpose, so I'll be glad if you guys share me ideas about it wehehe
I serve you and you serve my people instead.
DH

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Dagepyn, if it's for data science, throw in some SQL stuff and object relational mapping. Contact me on gr, if you need some guidance.

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
damn tbag always getting his acc hacked

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
This post was updated on .
It's me, you silly bastard. Been so long, you don't even recognize me anymore :(
Don't make me to throw a code word in front of everyone. Don't make me do it!

I want your apology, or else you are in big trouble.

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Well sometimes noobs are hard to recognize! You are on the pathway to proving yourself as real, but you must first privately answer a list of trivia questions, send me $30 USD, and admit that u have been a noob since day 1. First question: what runs but does not breathe, falls but does not rise?

Once your trial is over I'll say sorry.

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
I don't negotiate with dogs.

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
A dingo isn't a dog, it's a dingo

Tbag I'm online, where you at?

Re: HL, please delete all my stupid posts.

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Online for next 2 hours or so. Won't be online in next couple of days, or weeks tho.