HL- bitch, please ;x

Geralt z Rivii
What u made in the best of recent times is just pathetic
Im inactive for 1,5 years. Dingo is inactive. Ninya sucks as fuck even more than me and dingo and there are lots of players better than him.
idk what is with riva but he was inactive long time too...
u dude just show how stupid and incorrectly ur ranks are.
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: HL- bitch, please ;x

Ninya
xD

Re: HL- bitch, please ;x

Ninya
how comes you are so cocky geralt? you were nothing few years ago when you were in x2x and how can you rate me if we hadnt played since 2009-10 where u sucked balls...if you think you can take the 2v2 2-3 months ago you played against as a good game to rate me i cn tell you that this was pretty much the time i just came back after a break of over a year

Re: HL- bitch, please ;x

Commander
I dont check this site 2 year but i must agre whit geralt. Hl is inactive 2 year but he still make his stupid best list. Delate Dingo, Riva and Geralt  and post in this place Saitek, in my opinion recently only he can pretend to be on of Top. Maybe he isnt so god but we dont have any other expert on this level. SHC fall :/ Two year ago we haved 10 Top expert and 40 expert. Now we cant find even 5 :/

Re: HL- bitch, please ;x

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
i dont give a shit, this new guy satek will never be as good as dingo or geralt (yes i said it, although hes a loser) , it would probably take dingo and geralt 3 days to play to become better again than some new player - like you said, Commander, there are rarely any real experts these days, the real ones are not so active anymore, but if they come back they can still win im sure
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: HL- bitch, please ;x

Fahad
sup?geralt
Get Schwifty.

Re: HL- bitch, please ;x

Geralt z Rivii
Hi Fahad, I have such a big fun watching what HL is posting these days...lmfao
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: HL- bitch, please ;x

Szeky
Hl - you don't even play and dont know how the "new" players play .
You dont need to continue making your fake list . So stop making it because even feanor's list was always better than yours.

and about saitek , he could own ninya,ares,maly  1 month ago .

We dont really play that much as we used to . Max. once or twice /day.