[H-L] CLAN → Your comments, relations.suggestions

[H-L] CLAN → Your comments, relations.suggestions

luis
I would like to know every thing about this clan their players , Leader , founders , their Slogan ''Respect and honour'' . I heard people use this clan to manage thier aka's lol. but i want to know each and every thing. also post your defeats and victories against this clan.

Re: [H-L] CLAN → Your comments, relations.suggestions

King of Kings------fiRED!
luis wrote
I would like to know every thing about this clan, their Slogan ''Respect and honour'' .

King Napoleon was busy fighting in Poland, some Russian prisoners were brought infront of him. Their attitude was very humiliating towards the king. They said We Russians are far better then you, You fight for wealth and we fight for "respect and honour",

Napoleon said every one fights for what he doesn’t have!

Re: [H-L] CLAN → Your comments, relations.suggestions

LOL