=GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
This post was updated on .
Good to see you are all alive and well especially DHK Killa lmao
Just popped on to say im the real Dex etc become inactive 2008 anything after that was not me.
I feel complimented that people used my name and i was lie 1 lmfao. #Hardcoregeeks.
I joined the Royal Navy in 2009
Got married 2014 in portugal my profile pic is me and my wife out on the town.
Im currently based at 42 commando , England.
Im re-doing my English and maths GCSE if you rememmber my writing was terrible.
Loved Shc but life after is much better .
Im going to upload all my shc which should prove the case to you virgins :D .
I would also like to here how you guys are getting on write back.

Ps HL you are the biggest virgin of them all you make me laugh so much !

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

This was a picture of Kod ThaKing lmao

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

This is me cheating i think : D

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
This post was updated on .

Finding other cheaters matiking was good player though.

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

I was in Gx for a while

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

Lmao tha king sent me this saying he pulled em hahaha!!!

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

Trainer LTU

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

More cheatin by MK

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

again...

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

A pic i sent out to people who wanted to see me , many moons ago on holiday in turkey on the coach to the hotel.

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

Meel and sani getting owned, im underwaterfireman because im funny like that

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real