=GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real

Me and shazz

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
This post was updated on .

Sorry about the smaller pics apparently they are to big to upload if anyone wants pics just ask ill send them direct seeing as you love me so much lmao.
I have a few more but you get the jist of it

Real =G$F=Hack/Ex2cy/Dex

Retired a legend at 2008
 I would like to see were the rest of you are in life please reply here.
If you need to ask me any more quizzy's fire away.
Yours sincerly, Mike x

P.s Fireboy who the fuck are you ??
P.P.s I did not do that add Hackett** to the greatest ever forum etc.

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
Also the names go as follow.
Hackett was a bit of a football hooligan make which i really liked https://www.hackett.com/gb/
Ex2cy at the time of playing i was doing alot of them
Dext3r is after a footballer called Dexter Blackstock and he played for a football team called Southampton and Nottingham Forrest https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dexterblackstock&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig8L_c5rLPAhXoIcAKHRrkALwQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=635
Underwaterfireman was because im funny .

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Good times yo

Glad to hear from you. Cool pics... makes me miss shazz and meel and all the old timers.  that pic of ThaKing was a fucking classic lol

the whole matiking cheating thing was a shame. he was a good player; not sure why he felt the need to cheat. oh well.

keep in touch man
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: =GSF=Dext3r/Ex2cy/HackeTT**

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
Yea they were good days ha , memberberries . Yea didnt want to smash Mati just a case of i found out phots so i just uploaded them. I also had Vipers vid of DS using TM just as funny as ThaKings pic.
12