=G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

=G$F=Dexter
Hi guys long time no speak, Where is SHC played?? On my GS nothin comes up and theres only a couple of ppl on line.

HL i won 4 VIP's Can i get in the vip count??

My old accounts were + clans

Clans : +DKS+ =G$F= X2X (for 2 secs) GSW {{DHK}} back to G$F before i quit
Logs : =G$F=HaCKeTT =G$F=EX2CY (X2X) DeXT3RBLaCKSt0CK GSW DeXT3R {{DHK}}DeXT3R

So who is GSF/DHK Hackett and why has he nicked my name????

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

tbag
lol if u r real dexter,which i don't think so, you dont deserve to be in top 50, suck on my dick long time u havent seen it.

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

Theorist
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Suck my dick and drink my milk noob,i dont know who are u but i know u pussy cuz u changed ur name....bitch

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

=G$F=Dexter
Where can u ply SHC??? Or find ppl that still play?
T-bag i am the real dexter , u changed ur tbag junior log for 2 secs and i stole ya account name, i still have it lol

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

=G$F=Dexter
Who is this G$F Hackett??

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

...Work Your Magic...
ahahahhaaha

ah

ah

ah

ah
ah
ah

ah

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

=G$F=Dexter
WTF

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

Ninya
if you are the real dexter : what was your gsa pic most of the time :)? (well the time, i remember :D) that should be 2006-2007 i think

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

Ninya
www.gameranger.com

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

=G$F=HaCKeTT**
hi

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

=G$F=DeXT3R
Lacoste croc mainly

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

Ninya
damn :D well any old player could know :P

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

tbag
there was another profile pic in 2008, a car, what car was it dexter?

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

=G$F=DeXT3R
Buggati Veron!!! dosnt matter if im real dex no1 is ansering my question , bout g$f/dhk hackett nickin my name i even added stars to it in 2003ish

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

Ninya
hackett is just an aka account of holylord :o

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

=G$F=DeXT3R
lol he took my name hl is knob ant he , he shood get a life im in the royal navy and have a missis here are pics of me :)

http://www.gamerwarzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16487-nikairmax-new-pics/

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

=G$F=DeXT3R
o and is there a chat room  anywhere??

Re: =G$F=Hackett** and other stuff

Ninya
yeah gameranger chat but its chat for all games there so its not used by shc gamers
12