{{DHK}}M

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
For all who don't know,

{{DHK}}M = {{DHK}}Razi

Razi is a real player, he played SHC since 2004, and has been in many clans, X2X, G$W, DHK, and even D-F.   You can ask any old player.  M is not his "aka", its his real account, he just changed his name to M.  Also, if you check his IP, he is from New York, USA.  If you check my IP, I am from Virginia, USA.  This is 450 mile (725 km) distance.   I am not and I was never M.   I didn't log on GR with any account for 1 year.  Relax with "aka aka" - this is the reason I left in the first place.  So many GameRanger players create unnecessary conflict.   These days in SHC, if you are top expert, 90% say "cheater".   If you are inactive, 90% players say "aka aka".  And if you are not top expert, you are "noob! noob!"    You people need to calm down.  You care too much and are extremely annoying.   If you want, ask M (Razi) for his facebook, so you can see his real name and info.  Stop bothering me with this M shit.

Also here is Feanor tracing my (and Hackett IP)

http://imageshack.us/a/img708/7248/feanorip.png

I am from Lynchburg (Virginia).

If you ask Feanor for M IP, he'll tell you New York IP.

Now stop asking me if I'm M.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: {{DHK}}M

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Funny thing is I thought it was you until I beat him 15x in a row on a map with pre-made troops. Then I was positive that it was Razi lol.

Re: {{DHK}}M

Fahad
we dont believe a word u say u dirty bastard,i bet u negotiated with ur buddy fena there that u will suck his cock if he do that shit tracing,2ndly i bet u r taking his side and hes taking ur side just to get on each other's list.
If u think i am not as good as fena then how come i beated blacky?That guy was much better than fena and i really struggled against him,4-4 is the score at no ffs.oh and 1 more thing u and fena both shows ss from 20th century and both talk about games that were played millineums ago.
Me vs Shadow Radier 2012: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/shadowraider.png/
Oh 1 more thing i noticed u were idle all the time and i also noticed great tming still u lost. I know that it wasnt shadow raider it was u playing vs me as i asked shadow how come hl is idle and he replied: hes my roommate. In rm u started using ballistas which is a cheat.
Gl Hl u can never be as great as u talk ur identity is burnt.Ur so called gf on forums is nontheless urself,Even a dumb person can see that u made that topic just to get a reason to suck up to this game.
Get Schwifty.

Re: {{DHK}}M

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
ShadowRaider?  Do you know that ShadowRaider played SHC for only 4-5 months and was kinda noob?  Why are you happy you beat him?  I'm pretty sure he lost to many many people...

And he was my roommate you dumbass lmao... ask Dingo or some other player.   ShadowRaider and I were roommates for 2 years while in college.  We both graduated in May and we moved to other place.

Stop being so paranoid.

The fact that you think that ShadowRaider is me shows how silly and false your other ideas are.   You prove yourself that you are a liar.  ShadowRaider and I even played many 2v2 games with eachother on team, I used to train him.  You're crazy.  You just want so badly to think you beat me when the truth is you never did.

The only time we ever played you lost so fast:

http://imageshack.us/a/img259/5290/hlbeatfahad.png

Stop talking to me noob.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: {{DHK}}M

Fahad
Fucking Faggot,dont delete my post u dumb retard. Ur ss is from 20th century and at that time i was clearly a noob when u putted high res map 0pt and used tm at max. Now Go to Hell with ur ss.If u want to prove ur skills come do 1v1 right now.Just Like Geralt and Ares said that u just know how to post ss from centuries ago.
2ndly How come i beated Blacky if i am a noob and if i m not better than fena?did u even saw how blacky played that time?he uses tm but hes still darn good.It was one of the longest game i ever had .In Rematches i lost 4times and won 3 times so i want u to change ur opinion about : Fahad u can never be as good as fena or maly cuz fena lost 7times and won 3 times in 2012 and maly blocked me after losing 10pt and 5pt game.Do That and i will go in peace.
Oh 2ndly i beated all players and i was the first one to beat keks in 2012 at standard map rules unlike fena and maly. I played all maps all rules unlike fena and maly.
Get Schwifty.

Re: {{DHK}}M

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
I won't delete your post.  I won't even read it.  It's just funny to see you type 1000 words every time I own your dumb ass.

All anyone cares about is that I beat you and you never beat me and never will beat me.

http://imageshack.us/a/img259/5290/hlbeatfahad.png

Just shut up, you're making yourself look like an idiot.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: {{DHK}}M

Fahad
ahahaha u wrote: I wont even delete ur post and i wont even read it.How come u know that i posted :
[...]
Get Schwifty.

Re: {{DHK}}M

Best of Arab
Fahd and HL stop be a kid i have IP of M alredy so if he is aka i would know cuaz i am who descoverd most of akas around you so now let shut the fuck up

Re: {{DHK}}M

{{DHK}}HolyLord
:.:Legendary_Crusader:.: wrote
ahahaha u wrote: I wont even delete ur post and i wont even read it.How come u know that i posted
...because you posted saying "dont delete my post" ...

you are truly stupid man, just shutup please do us a favor , nobody wants to see your talk anymore
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: {{DHK}}M

-Rivaz-
I know Razi from a long time and he's a kind of a guy who doesnt care for shc and would never try to play under akas and wouldnt even think of wasting time by playing under account M because M's attitude was pretty much out of this world and an attitude which needed alot of practice and mental presence.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: {{DHK}}M

Fahad
again u saw what i wrote,u r not a man of ur words so once again it proves that no matter what shit u post about u being the best i cant believe that since we all saw ur dumb posts
Get Schwifty.

Re: {{DHK}}M

Best of Arab
people like u riva dont need to see there talk . people like you just need to hear go fuck your self

Re: {{DHK}}M

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: {{DHK}}M

Best of Arab
i gues he want suck ur dick

Re: {{DHK}}M

chuck norris2
Why is fahad getting so much attention, don't you see the picture?, he's acting this way because it's his only way to talk to top players. everything about him is childish and immature, you can tell from his writings.

Re: {{DHK}}M

Fahad
This post was updated on .
..
Get Schwifty.

Re: {{DHK}}M

Best of Arab
and i say that to you , GO FUCK YOUR SELF NO ONE CARE TO YOU NOOB ASS LEAVE GO . which world he dont understand when all tell him we dont want you GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY  . OMG Can you leave topics cuaz you anyway will get fucked in talk or in noob game u like most OMG i relly dont belive that noob kid

Re: {{DHK}}M

captainswing
HolyLord is right.Shadow raider  (DEREK) is his roommate.He is my friend.After graduation they have moved to a new flat.(3 people)

Re: {{DHK}}M

Fahad
ok my apologies to holylord for accusing him of the loss.
Get Schwifty.

Re: {{DHK}}M

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED