Chat for SHC?

Vika
Not a new idea, but maybe time to bring it back to shc as good as possible.
Why we cant use one of gr chat rooms for it?
I know, they are not rly good like in gsa, but that forum proves everything can exist..:D
It needs only a bit of time and advertising for all players in room infos.

What do you think?..

Re: Chat for SHC?

Ninya
i personally dont want to chat with these idiots :D

Re: Chat for SHC?

{KoRT} ZEST
I was thinking bout this idea few days ago. I came to conclusion, that :
1) we can either donate to gr to make them open an separate lobby for shc gamers or
2) someone should by silver\gold account and host chat rooms for 100 players.