Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Country:  Poland

Ares
Zbychu
Maly
Immortal
Faxid
Shork
Geralt *inactive*

Bold Text = "Greatest Of All Times" Player
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Gl boobs.You will need it.

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Ninya
"The three musketeers" with 5 members, seems legit

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

[>D-F<]~Dingo
are these the only players who will be allowed per team or can anyone from D-F play for us?

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
the Kings can add or remove players as time goes on, and players can leave and join other teams (with other team's King's permission) etc as well
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

RoBiN HooD
HL i am from PAKISTAN so i can join in pakistan team???

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

MAX POWER
Teams are strong. Idea is good. but last two times HL tried this idea, it failed, but now  hl doesnt participate so he will have no aim to crash all battle if he doesnt win it lol. hope finally it will work :D GL alcoholics :D

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Dagepyn
Well If I'm allow'd to say,

any kinda battle among these teams (whole) would be great... But I'm pretty sure that BD's team (is that BD?) and T Bag's team will survive much longer even though I haven't ever try their gameplays... GL, HF
I serve you and you serve my people instead.

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Ninya
oh lord if i look at the players, i gotta get a watcher every second game

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
lol true ninya, i was tring to find 5 players that never used cheat, and it's hard

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

=Y.U.G=°ƒ®ØzéN°ƒ°
Bag:   EDO-YUG,Dark Lord,Ado,GIlman,,, there u go players who dont use cheats anyone who want's to spam bring strong evindence otherwise beat it

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

{{DHK}}HolyLord
first of all, it never "failed"

if you remember the old tournament, there was a problem with ares (he didnt want to play vs me)

shctournament.weebly.com/rounds-1---4.html

(as you can see x-con got owned in that tournament too)

ares was afraid of me and blacky, so we ended the tournament there

and then in the next battle of the kings, ares was mad that hackett cheated against him (at the time, I didn't know "crash game" glitch, so don't blame me , hackett did it without telling me) you see what hackett got too - i kicked him from DHK (after we kicked ares and geralt ass in game)

imageshack.us/a/img337/4765/hlhackettbeataresgeralt.png

this time ares doesnt have to worry about me kicking his ass, so maybe he wont quit this time.  also now that i know that x-con are quitters when they lose, ill make sure to be strict with them so they cant fuck tournament
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Ninya
well the yug and lt teams are the only ones where i wont get watchers xD

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Saitek
i dont see any hardcore big cheaters here.... these players max. tryed tm ... but tm is not a cheat omg .. and nearly everyone tryed it ^^

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Ninya
maybe its not a cheat but what youre saying is like "using hut block is okay since its not a cheat"
and no hardcore cheaters? what about viktor lol

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Vendetta
"but tm is not a cheat omg'' If TM isn`t a cheat when any extra program its not a cheat which improves your skills in the game.Speed is the most important factor in shc. Anyway good to know everyone`s opinion about cheats and what are not cheats lol.
  I am not sure about PAK players ,they are always full of shit especially Viktor who is a famous actor in shc world xD

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Saitek
"Speed is the most important factor in shc. "     I dont think so :D Specially in no f ... but in nfffs too ^^

And ya ... i didnt see viktor .. :D he is a hardcore cheater ^^

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Vendetta
In a fact I was full of wonder when I read your post about TM.Sure speed it`s not the most important factor in the game if u play like me ^^.Better I choose shield/cat maker it`s not the most important thing in shc too and sure Viktor it`s not a cheater D:

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Viktor
Well you are real son of bitch your skills aren't 1/2 of mine.go get a life u care so much for me. your score vs me 4-0..fuck you
*V*  ~Return of the True King~

Re: Battle of The Kings - Teams/Kings

Viktor
lol saitek wtf? 100+ times u lost now what u want? u learned alot from me u were true noob few months back now u call me cheat..This is what u call ASS HOLE..
*V*  ~Return of the True King~
12