BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

Erec-2
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

...Work Your Magic...
~BRQ~ Oxapam           100+
{{DHK}}Holylord        95
((X2X))Masosz          92
[D-F]Ognid               91
{F.U}Blacky              91
Coura-Shidou            89
((X2X))FD                88
[X-CON]Lider            86
[D-F]Gabt                86
{{DHK}}Arm@          85
[X-CON]Ares             83
((X2X))Ninya             82
{{DHK}}KingLebanon  82
(LT-U)Unframed         82
{F.U}Lancelot          82
{F.U}Erec                 82
{F.U}Ninja                79
((X2X))Fallen            78
*KorT*Black Dragon   78
{F.U}Luis                 76
((W@W))Savoz         76
((W@W))Szeky         75
((W@W))Silent Ass    68
~BRQ~Feanor           14

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

Queen Tiina
ahahahhaha ::D:D:D::D:D:DD:D::D:D       100+            lolollololoololololol.

change my place to 14, and you to 100+ :D

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

...Work Your Magic...
nope i think this list is very actualy
i know who how play))
you can be 100+  when in devil mood >:D

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

Queen Tiina
muuuuuuuuuuuuu >:D

in your dreams :D

if im 100, then you are 167 o.O

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

...Work Your Magic...
167 never  i want have  14  i try play as can for 14 level >:D
we now live in very long dream life  so you 100 + level possible

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

~ewww~
LOVERS LOL..

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

Szeky
ya lol , they r in love

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

~ewww~
Szeky... i m jealous man :'(

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

Queen Tiina
yeah sure. and we have made 4 children. idk where they are. i forgot them alone out maybe.
no matter... i hope someone take care of them.

i think feanor too is somewhere outside in 40 minus celsius. muahahhaha... no matter.

sea have full of fish. just go and pick the best one. trallalallaaaaaaaaaa......

(ci)

feanooooor when do we buy rings?? :D:D:D::D:
GR wants it :D

(yööörhh)

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

[X-CON] Ares
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

...Work Your Magic...
Tiina come to my room make new childers >:D

pass 21

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

Queen Tiina
pass 21 hmmmm...

and nothing happen. muuuuuuuu.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

HOLYSHITYYY
U gona Fuck Her??? Hard?? Fast??? Pound?? can i help?? :)

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

...Work Your Magic...
just come in room its not all now need start work there in bed>:D
i think night will be suffice
dfjagbdnfbg
gfbn
ghn
hg
gh
mnjhm
h,j
kg,mg
jhg

hjgm hj

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

[>D-F<]~Dingo
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

Szeky
ya i want to see it

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

MarLLBOrO
All forgot us
who need ss?
TrAvEr Yo_Yo
vs
((X2X))Masosz

ask Masosz Yo_Yo killed him 99999 times lol

next

2v1
{{DHK}}Holy Lord
{{DHK}}KingLebanon
vs
TrAvEr MarLLBoRo

again TrAvEr won

next

((X2X))FD
vs
TrAvEr Bellick

just he know how many troop he killed fd just killed 50-60 troop but Bellick killed more than 250

next
TrAvEr MarLLBoRo
vs
((X2X)) Ninya
&
((X2X)) shazzabog

winner:TrAvEr
we come with AkA names

but everyone will add TrAvEr members in up
coming soon

Re: BEST OF RECENT TIMES *everything* FINAL!

...Work Your Magic...
{{DHK}}Holylord        95
((X2X))Masosz          92
[D-F]Dingo               91