Anyone still play this game on GR??

{{DHK}}WarLord
?

Re: Anyone still play this game on GR??

Dagepyn
I do, shc with my indonesian mate.. therere also oxapam, i saw ares, idk.. hehe its been a while, even for a new comers like me
I serve you and you serve my people instead.

Re: Anyone still play this game on GR??

RemonMelika
Holyshit people are actually posting on this forum?

It's been more than 4 years since I've gave this forum a visit and was surprised that it is still alive (Glad it is).

I've been surfing very old posts and went on memory marathon for almost 90 minutes now. Everything just flash backing at me and I can't deny that we took the game crazy back then, crazy enough that we injected way more fun into it, which is why it got all of us hooked. We created a game out of another game, the community, the rivalries, the "come 1v1 bro" shit, oh god that was awesome. FeelsGoodMan

Hats off to the old school community who was able to make much more out of what the game could ever give.

After going through the posts and the "memory marathon", I've actually been thinking about popping into gameranger and giving the game some tries, just for the goosebumps.

And I'll end this post with the signature I used to spam back in the day because I am not ashamed of one single tiny bit of this past, I wish we can roll back to it.

God Bless,
-=R.M=-
www.youtube.com/user/RemonMelika

                                                                        -=R.M.=-

Re: Anyone still play this game on GR??

Dagepyn

I serve you and you serve my people instead.

Re: Anyone still play this game on GR??

MAX POWER
Such an active forum, there are posts in three topics during  2016 :D

I just logged in to GR to see who is spamming any SHC website, and despite very false information about best players there, i miss at least some respect to English language. we had at least that, and we also used to have some discussions about players, some drama, now just any random retard thinks he knows shc history because they copied information from feanor website. they should read those countless topics here lol, so much material. and i wrote more than 1200 posts lol.

Re: Anyone still play this game on GR??

((X2X))VIPER
I'm back, a noob, but im back.  Whiteshadow and I are going to make it a mission to play once a week or so.  For old times sakes.
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........