American chicks are so easy

Ninya

Re: American chicks are so easy

Moonwalker
This video is very stupid.Man has two legs, two arms, two eyes, but only one heart.It's God's work.Man needs another heart.I play solitaire and always pick heart.That's the reason why so many ladies give me their hearts metaphorically.

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: American chicks are so easy

Ninya
lold

Re: American chicks are so easy

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i wouldn't know, i never talk to girls. i try to avoid them and avoid getting their germs

Re: American chicks are so easy

MAX GALINGUMAS