† A Message From Your King †

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
It has been 1 year and so I have decided to descend from the sky and look over my Kingdom (GameRanger) for a short time.

Who is the best active player these days?

Has anyone reached near my level yet?

Is Dingo still a top expert who owns all Europeans and Arabs?

Do people like Lusenrad, Fahad, Maly, and Feanor still wish they could be nearly as good as me?

Is Ares still homosexual?

Why do people think I'm M and don't know that M is {{DHK}}Razi?

Does X2X still exist?

These are questions that need to be answered before I ascend back into the sky where superior beings such as myself belong.   If anyone has any further comments or questions for me, place them before the throne ----->  _____  (<-- throne) and I shall consider their worth; I might even answer a few.

"-::HL::-"
~ The Best ~
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: † A Message From Your King †

MAX POWER
Your sky is kinda too close to the ground :D
And yes, there are many better than you, all of them have  killed  at least  5 of your akas  by total ownages :D well they claim so...

Re: † A Message From Your King †

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
lol yeah I know, it's funny. everyone thinks they "beat HL" under some aka when I actually was living my life for the past 1 year without GR lol ( i guess i am automatically noob now? :P )   xD   its nice to see you btw, hows life?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: † A Message From Your King †

MAX POWER
Well you always  used to keep some secrets, so it wont  be easy for you to get some  confidence from others that you didnt play this at all :D
Life is good, i understood that need to get  rid of some fake friends when you grow up, and need to be positive :D

One persone wanted me to ask you about tw1n, who is he? Some claim its your brother :D
FU

Re: † A Message From Your King †

FU
welcome back King

there no best player now all player average

nobody good like u was maybe keks but he not play now

dingo not so good now

lusenrad fahad maly feanor good player but... not like hl ...

ares not play :(

all knows M not u but many say lies for this because not like hl...

x2x small players now

u back shc?
FU

Re: † A Message From Your King †

AnonymousRebelPilot
LOL yes all thinks "i beated HL under aka" but nobody did really....  is big joke

Re: † A Message From Your King †

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Yeah, that's true, it seems doubtful to others that I would just stop playing for so long, but usually if you don't see me online for more than 1 year it means I really quit lol.

And yes, GR easily becomes an addiction, and in 2011 I wanted to stop this and leave this shit place.  I graduated college this year, and I do some work now, spend time with girl etc (she graduates next year; look she made a post on this forums too about my "favorite candy" lol).

Tw1n and I are buddies from SH1.  Him and I were some of the best players in the world in SH1 for a long time.  After SH1 died, he started playing SHC some (but never stopped SH1) and he got good very quickly (especially since he played with me and other old experts from DHK.   After I went inactive, I guess he decided to try to keep DHK alive.   He's not my brother.   My brother hasn't played in a loonnngg time.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: † A Message From Your King †

MAX POWER
So tw1n said for the same  player, that is was in your greatest players' list with a nick dracula. so it means someone  lies.

and what girls  thinks about you being a shc player?  does it  give you more SWAG? lol

Re: † A Message From Your King †

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: † A Message From Your King †

Fahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: † A Message From Your King †

Fahad
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: † A Message From Your King †

{{DHK}}Arm@
hi, fena your list suck
i suck
you suck
all suck

Re: † A Message From Your King †

MAX POWER
I don't  always want to  argue with people , but you know what is stupid? When you write N words of shit about one person, and  at the same  time you appreaciate that he looked at your  screenshots :D  Nothing personal, I just  teach you life xD

Re: † A Message From Your King †

Nazir
I'm interested to know what kind of person you are, HL. It seems to me that you would be one of those fat warcraft players who constantly look back on their 'success' in a game and think how important they are in a virtual world; 'I have decided to descend from the sky and look over my Kingdom' - seriously? Maybe you're taking the piss (which would be understandable) but that is just too gay if you actually think that.
Moreover, Fahad constantly makes a total fool out of himself 'shut off my pc and lock it for next 6months of so cuz i want to study'. All I can say to that load of bullshit is good luck and that I hope you fail; because Stronghold will always be your dungeon of 'pleasure'. Discover a thing called a social life Fahad.
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: † A Message From Your King †

-Rivaz-
Its 22nd time that fahad's saying he's gona leave shc and he's gona get a life. SHUT Down off my pc? ah Com'on Give me a break you're online all day on gr and you're saying that you have a life now? Just you go out to play soccer for an hour or so means you got a life? Dude please your definition of life is incorrect. And please stop making such pathetic posts if you're good at something people would know it and you dont have to brag that HEY IM GOOD AT THIS THING Hurray!. Please guys like make me cry everyday. Because of you yesterday my body's water level was decreased and I had to take medicine. And if you're really leaving shc You dont have to come here and yell it all on us IM LEAVING SHC HAHAHAHAHA. Please try to be not a full mature but a little noble. It is my friendly advice to you.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: † A Message From Your King †

-Rivaz-
Guys like you*** make me cry.....
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: † A Message From Your King †

Fahad
its 21st day and i havent played 1 shc game so riva its stupid to write that line: 22nd time etc
Btw it is my 4th or 5th time atm.
2ndly People like HL really piss me off,i cant control myself when i see retards like hl who just brag and when it comes for 1v1 they just hide behind their's mommy ass.1st of all they got no proof about their gameplay.2ndly they put ss from 20th century to prove themselves.3rdly They compare themselves to people like me etc.I saw unframed gameplay and it was great so i appreciated him.I saw Nazir economy 24.5k.He has skills and he can find his own way instead of copying keks,again i respect that.Riva is a great and awesome player.I was an average no f player when i got 9kills vs him so those skills r superb.Now as for fena and Hl they can go to hell.
Get Schwifty.

Re: † A Message From Your King †

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: † A Message From Your King †

Fahad
again ur list sucks feanor
I beated Erec 2times at no f and lost 2 times with using cats
Beated Forest 1 time out of 1 with using cats
Beated Faxid 1 time out of 1 with using cats
Beated Shork 1 time out of 1 with using cats
Beated Many others of no f with using cats
2ndly i saw ur pathetic creepy skills of no ffs
Losing 7times out of 8 in 5pt and u lost all the games we had in august,gg
Comparing to Rivaz now,He get all of that 30%,2ndly in no ffs hes so darn good that u cant even dream about it.again Take that list Up ur as*
Get Schwifty.

Re: † A Message From Your King †

Fena
CONTENTS DELETED