2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
1. that's you?
2. How much weight/ how many reps was that?
3. why the knee brace if you were benching?

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER
1. Yes.
2. Its written, 97kg 16 reps. Weight is stupid because bar weights 17kg
3. Knee has nothing to do with it but i wear that protecion because of one injury so i keep knee warm during excercizing

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
oh damn, you're right it does say. i was looking at the description for it but it's in the title. and yeah damn, you're stronger than me :(. maybe im the 3rd strongest shc player! if i did 97kg i would only be able to do it maybe 8 times at best

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

{{DHK}}HolyLord
pretty good
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER
One friend didnt go with me so i couldnt  try my max, because its unsafe. also he has much better phone lol... When it comes to a lot of reps ( > 12 lets say)  it might become matter of stamina so better to  use more weight to know limit of strength.  Same training first excercize  was : warm up, 67x6, 97x16, 107x10, 117*3(then i fucked up my headphones, that part with which changes volume was right at the place i lower  down the bar :( ), 117x6.
If anyone has any interests in sports you can share your experiences :D.
Also im fat, 103 kg now(193cm), and im looking for solutions about this problem because i was eating crap for too long.  At this point in competitions strongest person is found out by calculating Wilks coefficient.

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

{{DHK}}Arm@
nice
Who is the strongest shc player?
i suck
you suck
all suck

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

Commander
hmmmmmmmm Probably X-Con Ares

Polish POWER   hehe

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

Nazir
did you film this with a toaster?
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER

that makes me feel a little better, i weigh a little under 84 kg

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

{{DHK}}HolyLord
If we use the Wilks coefficient, then I am stronger than you kg for kg   :P

@ 70 kg (ya im thin - i eat a lot of shit but i have a great metabolism) I can rep 85 kg x 16

but i can't rep 97 kg x 16

but bench isnt the best test of strength, better test of strength is how much can you deadlift and how much can you squat?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
fuck you you fucking nigger, dead lift isn't a better test of strength

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER
well bench press is like pop music, we know its  not very good, but its most popular :D squat/dealift require more  technique skills. many people have problems with their backs what also make such comparing problematic because  some people just couldnt answer anything if you ask them that.
But it seems we can make a lot of categories so everyone will be strongest at...

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
well it's ok, i think HL exaggerates a bit about how strong he is

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER
as im noob at shc  but still an attention whore ill upload one more video  with a bigger weight so maybe you will feel weaker xD Btw, i really should get a better phone :|  also i should get some friends who help me or visit police office gym at least(i cant fail to lift any weight) :|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdJErUu2jS8&feature=g-list&list=PLaAtTAEIQBqzE2G6IHHvB0G1MZU-cArrN

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/tools/bench-press-calculator.html
this website says  Your APPROX 1 rep max bench is 143.51, but yeah, it's just approximate.

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
how many times can you bench your body weight? i just tested yesterday (with spotter) and i could only do about 13

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER
id do the same i think.

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

{{DHK}}HolyLord
~20-22 depending on the day

im pretty light lol

no im not exagerating, 85 x 16 isnt really amazing, but its great for my weight
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER
HL must be lying about something for sure. I remember years ago  him telling he can dunk. as we know  he is quite  light, but strong, he cant be tall, because  being tall he should be weak. And he is not a nigger to be highflyer like Nate Robinson.
123