2nd strongest shc player xD

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

Moonwalker
none of you can lift in the gym as much as I produce iron in this game,that's why you are under me in this game,eventually everywhere,I be the Messiah that is morally, intellectually, spiritually, physically superior to you in all the aspects , so get on your knees and bow as you always do . . .
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

Szeky
lol

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN
Well i felt free to answer on this topic.Since i dont go to jym almost 6 months i have other big things to do now,my best result were 115kgs-7times.My weight then was hmm like 85kgs approximatly i think and i am now 188-190cm or smt.Unframed and me chated earlier and he knows i have good knowledge about all that stuff and yeah unframed,your weight is contra force when you lifting that amounts of kgs on bench press,so more body kgs you have i think it is easier to lift more(better if have muscle mass than other ofc)...Also there is a lot in techique of lifting,more expirianced mans can lift more,and yeah since ares here is most expirianced i think (even i know he used deca durabolin or some other hormones,which i dont mind but i will never use it)he is the most competitive to talk here,I'm pharmacist in real life so,use all you already has in body like proteins and cratine,but forgot about using steroides and other hormons if you dont wanna be a professional.

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER
Its quite funny that i accidently read your first post which was  110*7 and now its  115*7 xD  Also i think with 85 kgs you should have been very strong and train for at least  2 years non stop.  But ill leave it to your  conscience xD Im looking forward to see someone uploading their  excercizing. Unless im the only one who doesnt care about showing himself to  internet  strangers.
Yes, as others  are so strong , you can also share what additional suppliments you have used, if you did.
In my life i have eaten  2kg of protein,  500g of bcaa,  700g creatine,  500g aminos and some vitamins:D
these videos  are made when i didnt use anything, but it doesnt mean that  these things mentioned above would help a lot, only creatine would xD

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i use a protein that has amino acids in it, and i take creatine. i'm thinking about starting to take pre-workout, and i've been using glucosomine but that's mainly unrelated to lifting weights. it's for joint strength/flexibility. I'd also like to start taking multi-vitamins. Fuckkkk, there's lots of stuff i wanna take, but it gets too expensive lol

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
100+ a month ;_;

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
oh and also i take fish oils

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER
i want to lose fats, because i  guess i have  15-20 percent of fats in my body which is quite a lot. maybe its because of kebabs which are so delicious, or pizzas , i like them. oh, and chocklate is so sweet,oh look at the donuts over there xD you can't see them? its because i already ate them xD
my main food for sports is tuna and curd, but damn, tuna is expensive :\  it costs around  2 dollars xD best would be to make more  cereal, but it costs time and its not so tasty :(  people with v good metabilism should be happy :D i used to be one , but now something changed.

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
lol. you didn't look fat in the video though. but if you want to lose some fat, do cardio for 30-60 minutes everyday

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER
i think so too. i went for a run  2 days ago in univ. stadium, but lol, not only it's quite cold (isn't really a problem though) but  half of stadium was in snow/ice xD  but i hope not to give up. because when i think, even if i go to gym  three times a week, its only  3  hours of active sport ( i dont stay there for long, i used to  have 90 mins trainings, now only 50-60)  so its almost nothing.

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN
This post was updated on .
I forgot to count 2 bars with 2.5kgs each :D So i fixed it :) Well you are right,i trained almost 2 years non stop,and yeah i am strong  or i were then :)) Now i have more kgs than earlier,but who knows :)
Yeah also,for fat use-L-carnitine it's not so strong,but if you dont have heart desease-it's ok,if have any minor heart desease dont use it.You can gain tachicardia and arytmia,because Carnitine speed up metabolism,also i dont have any videos,there is just some minor pictures,but no problem,when i start going to practice again i will upload all video :)
Yeah tuna is good too,i thinks it have around 22+gr proteins/100 grs  but it have lots of good oils too,I eated it a loooot,but it is not so good to eat it so ofter as i did :) Tuna here around 1.5euro depends of gradiation of proteins,oils etc..
Cardio training is crutial for you,Unframed.:)
Yeah dingo you are right there is a many stuffs you can take,but your body will response different on any different stuff,so choose good.Unframed I,myself used a proteins,and once 500 gr of creatine,also i used vitamins,minerals and some stuffs i made by myself used knowledge i have ;)
Glucosamin are good too,but it is kind of sugar,so combine it well,dextrosa is good 30min before training it neutralise milk acid and also it helps blood difunds better...we can chat like years like this :D

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER
in my opinion, l carnitine is for desperate ones xD as i can  do something for myself,i should do it. of course,  that 2x(many sources say so) fats burning effect would be cool but i dont like to take anything while its not very neccessary.
yes, a lot  of  discussions could be  made. during my  career, if it could be called so there have been a lof of interests. during  first days i used to care about additional supplements, mostly aminos. later i used to  read about motivation -  to be hardcore worker xD . now it's important to keep  semi-healthy diet ( i just can't change myself  too much), i also used to  eat a lot before sleep xD  but now i stopped this. and my next  step is to change training program -  i have been using  same one for too long. And ill create it myself :\

Okay, as this topic has got quite successful and it has few participating guys , i give a question : what keeps you motivated or what was the aim of doing sports?
for example id say that now i work quite hard, and its because of
60% bench pressing  competition in my region in may, i want to press at least 140kg by benchpressing  rules (not like in those videos)
20% i dont like myself
20% i want to be pussymagnet, girls like cheap(well it's called so because body is not mental thing even though good body is achieved by hard work) things xD.

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
When you say sports i think you just mean exercising/working out, anyways, the thing that has definitely kept me doing it for about a year now pretty consistently is that i work out with my best friend, so sometimes the only time we hang out is at the gym (there were a lot of times where i was lazy, but there was only maybe 1-3 times where i went a whole week without going to the gym in the last year).

Also, it really sucks when you work really hard to get to a certain strength, and then you don't work out for a while, and then you must work your way back up to where you were before... i really hate that, and so that's 1 of my motivators to keep on working out.

and yeah, gotta try and get muscle for the bitches :)

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER
yes, many cant go to gym when there is no friend together so it becomes not entertaining lol. 4months already i go alone but now i have my best friend Mr Headphones who makes me enjoy anything i do xD
and right, to get a certain strength sucks but the numbers of weights( for a matematician..)  can become a factor which helps to be motivated if you're strong already as never before.but when i finished school i was  18yrs 1 month old, and i used to press  125 being 88kg and it was quite rare for  18yo guy. after  first course when i used to drink beer for no reason and do shit i  worked 1 month to press 100 again so it felt not very good :D but you gotta work hard or gome home xD

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

[>D-F<]~Dingo
haha yes exactly, and it doesn't come over night. but yeah lol, drinking beer a lot will definitely mess up your training xD

2nd strongest shc player xD

Vendetta
Anyway it`s just masturbating ,girls are better gym.

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN
Yeah,since you meantioned you wanna lose fats,i just wanted say smt about carnitine,also i said too-better dont use it if there is no big reason for it...

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX POWER

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

MAX GALINGUMAS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCC4LsrWynA&feature=g-list&list=PLaAtTAEIQBqzE2G6IHHvB0G1MZU-cArrN

Finally something harder with  precise movements.

Good luck working Defs, just play fair, no steroids.There is bad rumour, i hope its a lie :D

Re: 2nd strongest shc player xD

|X-CON|~Defs
i ve something for u too :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2qw3Wx8fA0
now i cant train about 1 month :S i threw a dumbell on my finger which made a 1cm cut lol :D needed to make 4 slitches ;(
123